- Eyeball Hand Accessory
- 100% polyester crushed velvet and knit mesh fabric
- Long bell sleeves, plunging V-neck, off-center front slit
- Hook and Loop fastener tab at back of neck, jagged edges at hem & sleeves
- Conical hat has spiky molded latex band, wire-edged brim
- Molded latex medallion hangs on twill cord
- Molded latex eyeball hand accessory has elastic loops
- Also available in plus size
We were reading up on our magic the other day and wanted to know: what is the difference between a witch and a sorceress, anyway? Well, some say the difference is the use of powerful, dark magic. But we say...the difference is clear; a sorceress gets to wear a truly superior costume.
Any lady can dress herself in black and top the look with a pointy hat and call herself a witch. But this sultry Sorceress Costume and enchantress costume is a step above and beyond, just like the magic of its wearer. So if you’re looking for a way to stand out at that big Halloween bash (or if you really are a sorceress by trade) this ensemble will cast a spell on partygoers and townsfolk alike.
This spooky look features a stylized dress with long bell sleeves, a plunging V-neck, and an alluring off-center front slit. The hat has that shabby-chic, “I have been doing spells in this hat longer than you’ve been alive” look, and the costume even comes with a medallion necklace and an eyeball prop to help you get your black magic mojo. We would include a few starter hexes, but you seem to already know them all. Whatever subtle elements make you the sorceress you are, we’re happy to provide you with this look that (hopefully) gets us on your good side. ‘Cause you look fierce!
|Jr (7-9)||Size||7 - 9||7 - 9|
|Jr (7-9)||Chest||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
|Jr (7-9)||Waist||31" - 32"||79cm - 81cm|
|Jr (7-9)||Front Length||37"||94cm|
|Jr (7-9)||Back Length||68"||173cm|
|Large (12-14)||Size||14 - 16||14 - 16|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||39" - 41"||99cm - 104cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||32" - 33"||81cm - 84cm|
|Large (12-14)||Front Length||38"||97cm|
|Large (12-14)||Back Length||70"||178cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great quality, fast delivery and great customer serviceBy Current Customer | August 6, 2017I received this awesome costume a few days after purchase. I'm very impressed by the quality of materials and workmanship. It fit like a glove!!! I also ordered shoes which also fit perfect. I would definitely buy again from this distributor!!! Thank you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than Expected--Really GREATBy Anonymous | October 24, 2016I just got this costume and it is GREAT! I had to order the Large because that's all they had and figured I'd adjust it to me S/M frame (5'4", 125lbs) but it fit perfect. It is a very high slit and a somewhat low neckline but I liked both. It was long on me, even with 4" platform shoes. It will be easy to trim the edges of the end because they are jagged anyway. The hat and accessories were a bit crippled from the shipping but nothing a little finagling didn't fix.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | July 17, 2016This costume is perfect for my wife. she love it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Current Customer | October 10, 2016I bought a large but it fits like xtra small. The hat is made poorly and is very tiny.Was this review helpful to you?