Purple Ribbon Witch Costume for Infants
- 100% polyester satin, velour, felt, & knit mesh fabrics
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Velour bodice has satin sleeves & front inset w/ crisscrossed ribbon "lacing"
- Skirt has satin base layer topped by 2 layers of ruffled knit mesh
- Sewn-in orange ribbon waist sash
- Cone-shaped felt hat has satin hat band & ribbon edge binding
Traditionally, witches don't come into their powers until their teens—something powerful about that number 13. But you knew from day one that you were raising a precocious practitioner. Your baby started demonstrating a knack for charming everyone they met with what you could only assume was unintentional magic. After all, even kid-shy friends found themselves cuddling your little one and catering to their every need despite you being right there to handle things.
There's little doubt you want to foster your baby's magic. You just can't be sure which style of sorcery they'll come into, and you'd hate to outfit them for the wrong type. Especially since there's well more than good versus evil to consider. Luckily, we've honed our own craft and think we're pretty great at styling costumes for every type of spell work. This Infant Purple Ribbon Witch Costume is no exception!
Design & Details
Leave your little witch's destiny up to them when you choose this Made By Us exclusive for their first spellbinding Halloween! The traditionally inspired ensemble puts a playful twist on black witch costumes suitable for classic and modern Halloween themes. Meanwhile, included accessories ensure your charming kiddo casts a spell wherever celebrations take you!
The transformation begins with poly-satin, velour, felt, and mesh fabrics shaping a costume dress. The bodice features black velour paired with flowery purple and white trim, purple satin puff sleeves, and black ribbon lacing. A thick orange ribbon is stitched to the waist and connects the bodice to a satin base skirt with layers of ruffled purple knit-mesh. Hook-and-loop fasteners on the back make dressing easy, while the coordinating witch hat polishes the look!
|3/6Mo||Sleeve Length||5 1/2"||14cm|
|6/12 Months||Sleeve Length||3"||8cm|
|6/12 Months||Dress Length||13"||33cm|
|6/12 Months||Hat Circumference||20"||51cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||6 1/2"||17cm|
|12/18 Months||Dress Length||18"||46cm|
|12/18 Months||Hat Circumference||20"||51cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Hocus pocusBy Morgan | November 2, 2022Height 18 Pounds. | Weight 18 Pounds. | Size 6/12 MonthsMy baby is eight months and it fits beautifully she was such a beautiful witch and it did not irritate her one butBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2022My daughter is 10 months old and this costume fits true to size. It is so cute and we are so happy with it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful costumeBy Pammy | October 18, 2022Bought for my granddaughter who’s tiny for a 2 1/2yr old. Size is 12 months and although she hasn't tried on yet, it looks like it will fit. But this costume is so beautiful!!! The colors the detail are adorable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Buy it!By Ana R. | October 2, 2022Size 6/12 MonthsI loved this witch costume. My baby is 11 months i bought her the 6-12 months. My daughter is petite so it fit perfect! The material is great too. Very happy with the costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?