Modern Warlock Men's Costume
- Vest Front
- Jacket & undershirt: 100% polyester, vest front: 61% polyester, 35% cotton, 4% rayon pique, metallic knit, and faux suede
- Metallic knit undershirt has mock-turtleneck collar, fits over head
- Pique vest front has ribbon waist ties, hook & loop fastener at back of neck band
- Vest front has metallic knit piping, decorative silver-tone metal studs
- Faux suede jacket has geometric metallic brocade ribbon trim
- Exclusively, made by us!
We flunked out of wizard school years ago. It turns out that headmasters don’t like it when you read books concerning the dark arts or when you start spouting plans of world domination. No worries though—it was actually one of the best things that could’ve ever happened to us.
You see, those stuffy old bearded wizards don’t want to teach you all of the really cool magic spells. They want to teach you how to brew lame potions that do nothing and taste like grape soda. They want to teach you how to use magic to fix your eyeglasses. They don’t want to teach you the spell that transforms your enemies into bugs and they definitely don’t want to teach you how to cast a spell that summons the full might of a meteor to rain terror upon the Earth. That’s why you need to set out on your own to become the greatest evil sorcerer has ever known! Muahahahaha! MUHAHAHAHA!
Of course, before you begin studying the evil ways of dark magic, you’d better have an outfit that strikes fear into the hearts of your foes. It’s fortunate for you that our costume designers having been looking into dark art fashion for years and they’ve crafted this very outfit to fit your sorcerous ways.
The Modern Warlock costume is the pinnacle of wizard wear. It comes with a black cloak, a vest, and a dickey. The costume has silver accents and will certainly make any paladin think twice before challenging you to a duel!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Small||Vest Front Length||23"||58cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Small||Vest Front Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Vest Front Length||25"||64cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Vest Front Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Vest Front Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Thin fabric and smallBy Ivan | November 3, 2022Height 5'7" | Weight 145 | Size MediumI usually wear XS/S, but even this M side was super tight in the shoulders. After the party, I noticed that all sew were torn apart the way you can't fix it back since the fabric is super cheap. The hood is also made terribly wrong, so it doesn't fit your head, and you look like you have a sock instead of the warlock's hood.Was this review helpful to you?
- The Ultimate in Modern Warlock AttireBy Tim | October 29, 2022Bought this costume to wear to a Renaissance Festival. I love the design of the outfit and felt very cool while wearing it, especially with all the accessories I got to go with it! Received several compliments as well. Can't wait for Halloween so I can show it off again!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Super cheap | October 21, 2022Size X-LargeTried it on and material ripped within 30 seconds. Waste of money do not buyBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 12, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Martin | October 15, 2021Height 5'8" | Weight 168 | Size MediumCostume looks like what you see in the photo and appears realistic. Previous comment about the arms being tight is accurate. Sleeve diameter and chest size is quite small. I can wear it but I can't raise my arms. In a nutshell nice looking not too functional.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Exactly as picturedBy Stew D | May 31, 2019I am 70 years old and will be wearing this to a Renaissance Faire. I saw on another site that it was brown, but it is black and looks exactly as pictured. You may want to consider a larger size than you are used to because it can get tight in the arms.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?