Glinda the Good Witch Deluxe Women's Costume
- 100% polyester satin & knit mesh fabrics
- Dress has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Satin base layer for bodice & skirt, knit mesh overlay, yoke, & sleeves
- Generously sprinkled with sliver glitter stars
- 2 foam butterflies attached to bodice front
- Plastic crown has hook & loop fastener strip at back
- Front of crown lights up; battery pack in pouch at back
- Requires 2 CR2032 button-type batteries (demo batteries included)
- Officially licensed
The Floof is the Proof
Are you wondering how to tell the difference between good witches and bad witches without relying on them announcing their intentions? Well, some people say it's in the shoes or the hat. But as costume enthusiasts, we at Halloweencostumes.com know it's all about the floof (aka the poof). Simply put, the poof is the good witch truth! You see, a wicked witch would feel too encumbered by all that fabric as she's flying her broom and stirring her cauldron, there's no way she's going to show up in a Glinda style ball gown. But the Good Witch that we all know and love lives the sort of lifestyle that accommodates for fairytale fashion. She travels in a bubble. She uses a small sparkly wand to cast her spells. It's these sorts of things that allow the Glinda the Good Witch to reign as one of the finest fashion icons in all of Oz!
This costume is sure to make an enchanting entrance, whether you're arriving by car or bubble! The floor-legnth pink gown looks as if it's straight out of Oz with sparkling stars sprinkled all over the sheer overlay and puffed sleeves! The dress fastens up the back with hook and loop strips and is studded with silver butterflies that add to the magic and insure everyone present that you are, indeed, a very good witch.
|Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||29" - 34"||74cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
- Not all witches are bad!By LadyB | November 8, 2022Height 5'5 | Weight 130 | Size MediumThe costume was gorgeous, runs big. I ordered medium actually could have worn a small. The crown will be creased in packaging but it's workable!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Robn | October 11, 2022Height 5'4" | Weight 140 | Size MediumThis costume is light pink in color and fits ok. The plan is to wear a crinoline underneath to help it puff out. The top piece is very itchy but overall seems to be made well. The length is just right.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2022The costume is what I expected it’s a little big but I needed the length so it works fine. The only thing I didn’t like was the crown, the way it was folded left a crease in it that’s impossible to get out and doesn’t sit correctly on your head.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?