Plus Size Wizard Costume for Adults
- Tunic w/ Attached Robe
- 80% polyester velour fabric 20% cotton
- Robe has back zipper, flared bell sleeves, metallic gold edge strips
- Robe has solid front inset edged w/ gold, to give look of robe over tunic
- Cone-shaped hat has wide foam brim, gold band
Every wizard knows that the clearer your mind, the more powerful your magic. It is VERY hard to cast an accurate and potent spell with you thoughts trailing off to your grocery list. A clouded conscious can conjure the most convoluted charms.
So, it’s best that clear your mind and concentrate on the magic you muster. Draw on the energy around you, summon the forces of the universe and PRESTO! A spell has been cast...unless, of course, you were too busy thinking about your outfit. Then, you may find that last attempt didn’t go so well. It seems clear to us, then, that a fool-proof and favorable ensemble, like this plus size wizard costume, would be most beneficial to your future magical endeavors. Not to mention, if you're doing magic wearing your regular clothes, it might be hard to convince others of your powerful abilities and get the respect you deserve.
Draped in this luxe and starry purple robe, however, it will be indisputable that you are the best wizard this side of the enchanted forest! The cone hat boasts matching golden accents and the beautiful bell sleeves allow you full range of motion in your wrists (a wand’s success is all in the wrist!) Pick up a white beard and gloves, a wand (duh), and some whimsical shoes and PRESTO. You’re even more powerful now that you’ve got the clarity of mind only a go-to garment can provide.
|4X||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|4X||Robe Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|5X||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|5X||Robe Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Quality made costumeBy Robert | February 18, 2020Well made from light material. The hat was a little big but other than that it was perfectWas this review helpful to you?
- Merlin would be jealous!By Karl Erbland | October 18, 2019Nice costume. Very comfortable fit for a 300-pounder. Easy to put on. Zips up the back which leaves a nice finished front. Sleeves are nice and droopy. Length of robe is perfect. Works magic before you even put it on. Nice hat! I stuffed the point of the hat to keep it full. Stuffing wasn't necessary, it was presentable as made. WOWSER!Was this review helpful to you?
- Wizard costumeBy Judyg | November 18, 2018My husband is a big guy, and was afraid the plus size wizard costume would be too tight around the middle even though it was a robe and a plus size. It fit perfectly, was comfortable (even though he struggles with dresses! ??), and the length was perfect for his 6ft height. He received many compliments at the Halloween party! We will both will definitely order our costumes from Halloweencostumes.com again next year.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Wizard CostumeBy Anonymous | October 15, 2016Great - Looks fantastic - good sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Wizard costume.By Current Customer | November 19, 2015I love it! It's very comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?