Wicked Witch Broom
- Witch Broom
- 40" long
- Wooden broom handle with a bundle of small sticks on the end for the brush
If you're going to be a witch you're going to need a broom. Why is this a necessity? Because it has so many uses. First off it is the official transportation of witches around the world. No matter where you are and you need to go somewhere you can just grab a broom and take off. A broom can also be used to stir a large cauldron if need be. And finally it can be used to sweep away any dust that is around the house. Now you'll be prepared for any reason a witch needs a broom with this great accessory!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Great addition to witch costumeBy Cheryl Brignac | November 2, 2020Height 5’0 | Weight 155# | Size StandardA great propBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- HorribleBy Abraham | October 26, 2020Height Muy pequeñaNo es de madera, es de plástico y muy mal cortado. El cepillo fue lo peor! El material es muy malo y ni siquiera parece escoba porque prácticamente la enviaron sin ramas.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- A sad broomBy R | October 17, 2018They stuffed it with other items I purchased and now the broom part is sad looking. The handle is pretty short also.Was this review helpful to you?
- TerribleBy Marie | September 18, 2016This broom is a complete disappointment. It is made of a few branches and a few pine needles. It was falling apart coming out of the box. Don't waste your money.Was this review helpful to you?
- SmallBy Anonymous | November 17, 2013Very small, so small I forgot to bring it to the partyWas this review helpful to you?
- Worth the moneyBy Victoria | October 20, 2020Great prop for the price!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ok...By Flapper | October 4, 2020I feel this is overpriced. It looks as pictured but I feel I could have made it myself with the qualityBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy BrittanyHale | October 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 7, 2019The broom came in a reasonable amount of time and looks great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great witch broom!By Jenny | September 24, 2016A perfect broom for a liitle girl witch costume. The little "straw" like pieces on the bottom of the broom will fall out if broom is played with like a toy. Keep it as a Halloween prop and you are in good shape!Was this review helpful to you?
- Messy!!!!!By jerri | November 23, 2015The broom is a cute prop, but the straw falls out constantly and making a mess indoors. Would be fine if it were only to be used outdoors.Was this review helpful to you?
- Disappointed!By Anonymous | September 22, 2014There are hardly any "bristles" on the broom. It is a cheap looking bamboo stick with a small bundle of twigs tied to the bottom of it.Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013Looks just like the picture. Well made even after a 4 year old rough play only one bristle fell outWas this review helpful to you?
- Just like from the movieBy ANTHONY Y. | November 10, 2013It was very authentic lookingWas this review helpful to you?
- goodBy Anonymous | November 10, 2013I bought this for my 7 yr old. It was the perfect size.Was this review helpful to you?