Women's Raven Witch Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Women's Raven Witch Costume
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex stretch knit, stretch velour & tulle
- Sleeveless stretch velour catsuit has back zipper
- Catsuit has glittery tulle bodice overlay & hip drape, stretch knit straps w/ shiny wet-look finish
- Cone-shaped hat is foam-backed velour w/ tulle band
- Above-the-elbow stretch knit gloves have shiny wet-look finish
- Boots & broomstick each sold separately
- NOTE: Model is 5'6" tall
Become Salem's number one style icon in a matter of seconds, and you don't even have to cast a spell. It's way easier than summoning spirits or conjuring potions, just slip into this raven witch costume. With a mesh top featuring glittery fabric and strappy accents, you'll dazzle while soaring past the moon during the bewitching hour. This costume is really the best of both worlds because it's a sexy black jumpsuit that also has a long train flowing from the hips, so it gives the illusion of a maxi dress. Ending up on every coven's best dressed list will be a cinch when you're wearing this enchanting number!
Fabric has all-way stretch. Please make sure to double check size chart.
True To Size
|Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Full Length (with Attached Skirt)||62"||157cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Full Length (with Attached Skirt)||63"||160cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Full Length (with Attached Skirt)||63"||160cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Full Length (with Attached Skirt)||64"||163cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Four StarsBy Lu | September 18, 2019Love this witch costume! I like the fact this costume has a catsuit versus a dress like most witch costumes. The length is perfect, but with that being said, I am only 5' 1"... I would assume this would be uncomfortable for someone taller or not fit at all. The sizing chart is accurate so know your measurements.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume but fits smallBy Current Customer | October 14, 2018I ordered this in XL but couldn’t zip it up. Also, I am only 5’ 3” and the legs and crutch were too short. Good quality costume if only it would have fit me.Was this review helpful to you?
- true to sizeBy Anonymous | October 26, 2016Love it!Was this review helpful to you?