Sarah Sanderson Costume for Plus Size Women from Disney's Hocus Pocus
- Corset w/ Sleeves
- Corset body base: 62% polyester, 33% nylon, 5% spandex, sleeves & embroidery: 100% polyester, skirt mesh: 57% cotton, 43% nylon, others: 100% polyester
- Corset features embroidered details, crochet webbed sleeves, and boning for shape
- Corset bust and full back laces can be tied as desired
- Multi layered chiffon skirt has crochet apron attached at front, rustic hems, and elastic waist band
- 100% olefin blond wig styled to look like Sarah's hair
- Exclusively made by us, officially licensed by Disney
Put a Spell on You
When the magical season of Halloween is near, there are a number of things that are bound to make you smile. Perhaps it is the thought of the haunting decorations that will be everywhere. Maybe it is the thought of all the sweets that you’re certain to find. Of course, if you’re like most of us, the true excitement comes when you realize that the Sanderson sisters will be appearing on your screen soon! But why limit yourself to just streaming your Hocus Pocus fun when you can bring the magic to life as the most energetic of the Sandersons!? It’s time to mutter an incantation and bring the gift of witchcraft to Halloween and every night afterward.
Design & Details
Come little children and adults alike because Sarah Sanderson is here for a haunting Halloween. Transform into the singing siren of the Sanderson coven with our Sarah Sanderson costume. This officially licensed design was summoned by our in-house design team to answer all of your Disney dreams. Your costume begins with corset couture thanks to pink and purple taffeta, antique brass grommets, and bright lacing. Layers of purple, gold, and pink fabric make up the Sarah Sanderson skirt and the whole ensemble is tied together with a brilliant red fringe-lace apron in the front. All you’ll need next is to perfect your singing voice to bring an enchanting and magical night to all! If you’d really like to conjure up some fun, call upon a couple of friends for a Disney's Hocus Pocus group costume that features the Sanderson trio for a truly terrific night!
|1X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|1X||Corset Waist||34 1/2"||88cm|
|1X||Corset Length (at side seam)||16 3/4"||43cm|
|1X||Skirt Waist||31" - 35 1/2"||79cm - 90cm|
|1X||Skirt Length||43 1/4"||110cm|
|2X||Corset Waist||38 1/2"||98cm|
|2X||Corset Length (at side seam)||17 1/4"||44cm|
|2X||Skirt Waist||35" - 39 1/2"||89cm - 100cm|
|2X||Skirt Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|3X||Corset Waist||42 1/2"||108cm|
|3X||Corset Length (at side seam)||17 3/4"||45cm|
|3X||Skirt Waist||39" - 43 1/2"||99cm - 110cm|
|3X||Skirt Length||43 3/4"||111cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|4X||Corset Waist||46 1/2"||118cm|
|4X||Corset Length (at side seam)||18 1/4"||46cm|
|4X||Skirt Waist||43" - 47 1/2"||109cm - 121cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|5X||Corset Waist||50 1/2"||128cm|
|5X||Corset Length (at side seam)||18 3/4"||48cm|
|5X||Skirt Waist||47" - 51 1/2"||119cm - 131cm|
|5X||Skirt Length||44 1/4"||112cm|
|6X||Corset Waist||54 1/2"||138cm|
|6X||Corset Length (at side seam)||19 1/4"||49cm|
|6X||Skirt Waist||51" - 55 1/2"||130cm - 141cm|
|6X||Skirt Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Beautiful but a Sizing NightmareBy Blossoming Cosplay | October 21, 2021Height 5' | Weight 205lbs | Size 3XThis costume is absolutely beautiful, however, I am sorely disappointed by the sizing.
The corset is in fact boned with flimsy acrylic boning, so modifying the sizing will prove to be incredibly difficult, even with my 15+ years of sewing experience. While the corset is boned, it cannot be readily taken in. The measurement on the size chart is definitely the smallest size it will fit; not the largest. The skirt was the only piece I expected to definitely be too big, which is an easy fix due to the elastic waist. The shoulder straps are 100% not adjustable, and I have easily 3-4" of space between my shoulder and the top of the strap.
Based on my measurements (48" bust, 38" waist, 50" hip) and the recommendation from Customer Support to opt for the larger size, I went with the 3X. Everything about this is too big, and based in the size chart, the 2X would be far too small for me. Hopefully I can work some magic as this is a very expensive and beautiful set. The sizing issues due to vast differences from size-to-size are just too much of a problem. I would have otherwise loved to give this 5 stars. I would not recommend spending the money unless you can be absolutely certain regarding the sizing. Hopefully my review will lend a hand to others!
- Beautifully embroidered details.
- The skirt is super soft and SUPER full. I was very impressed by the volume of chiffon.
- The mesh sleeves are not scratchy (but they ARE very delicate).Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Beautiful but a Sizing Nightmare Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Beautiful but a Sizing Nightmare No (0)
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 8, 2021Customer service is GREAT!! The costume was good. I didnt like that the skirt was frayed at the bottom. The strings hanging off get caught on things and get wrapped around your feet and legs. By the end of the night the bottom of the skirt looks terrible. Leafs stick to the strings / frayed bottom and mess up the costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty but flawsBy Danielle | October 31, 2021Size 3XIt’s very pretty and the quality for the most part is pretty good. The tops sizing is all wrong and the binding they used is cheap. My main issue is with the skirt. I love how many layers there is and how it flows, but there is no seams on the any of it so the fabric is just disintegrating one strand at a time. Not worth what I paid for, in my opinion. If they fixed those few problems then absolutely.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Size 5XThis had potential to be amazing. It was true to size and looked great but there were definitely some logistical issues, the raw edges being one, and the skirt and corset being two pieces. I did get lots of compliments on it I just had to keep adjusting it so that I wasn’t showing skin between the corset and skirt band.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?