Sarah Sanderson Costume for Women from Disney’s Hocus Pocus
- Corset w/ Sleeves
- 62% polyester 33% nylon 5% spandex corset, 100% polyester sleeves, skirt: 100% polyester embroidery 57% cotton 43% nylon mesh
- Polyester dupioni corset w/ detailed embroidery
- Faux leather lacing down center back and front
- Crochet webbing sleeves sewn on the corset
- Chiffon fabric has 3 different colored layers w/ sewn in red crochet apron
- Skirt has a wide black elastic waistband
- 100% olefin wig is styled like Sarah's curly hair
- Exclusively made by us, officially licensed by Disney
Witches Just Wanna Have Fun
They say that girls just want to have fun and we’re here to tell you that doesn’t go away with age! Whether you are an adult mortal or an immortal gal with a magical voice, a fun Halloween evening is bound to have you jumping with glee. That’s especially true if you are the youngest of the Sanderson sisters. Sarah has a way of making every moment of her resurrection pure bliss. Whether she’s hovering over the town offering the kiddos a beautiful song or gathering a crowd of like-minded villains to entertain all with some serious spellcasting, Sarah always has a smile on her face.
Design & Details
There’s no need to wait for someone to read your magical spellbook to enjoy some witchy fun. We’re happy to cast a spell on you with this Sarah Sanderson costume from Disney's Hocus Pocus. The ensemble includes a pink corset with antique brass grommets, bright lacing, and purple taffeta sleeves. The skirt features multiple layers of purple, gold, and pink to show off Sarah’s bright personality. Top the look off with Sarah’s iconic fringe-lace apron to keep with the magical times and you’re ready to put a spell on the neighborhood! Combine your costume with the rest of the Sanderson Sister costumes to create the ultimate Hocus Pocus group costume and pull off some real magic.
|Small||Corset Length (at side seam)||16"||41cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Corset Length (at side seam)||16 1/4"||41cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||24 1/2" - 28"||62cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|Large||Corset Length (at side seam)||17"||43cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||27 1/2" - 31"||70cm - 79cm|
|X-Large||Corset Waist||33 1/2"||85cm|
|X-Large||Corset Length (at side seam)||17"||43cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||31 1/2" - 34 1/2"||80cm - 88cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Authentic costume!By Kristin H | November 4, 2021Height 6 ft | Size LargeBeautiful, authentic costume! I love all of the details. The corset is lovely, but a bit short if you are on the tall side. The skirt was a great length, but the frayed ends tore off pretty easily and caught on my boots quite a bit. The black band at the waist will also show if you are tall. I still love the costume though.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy KB | October 19, 2021Height 5.7 | Weight 135 | Size SmallFit perfectBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?