Black Witch Girls Costume
- Girls Black Dress w/Drape Sleeves
- Pointed Witch Hat
- Black dress has wide open sleeves w/ ruffles
- Dress has alternating rows of different black stripes
- Wire rimmed pointy witch hat is included
The witch is here to cast a spell and not even the most powerful sorcerers will be able to resist her cuteness! Witches get a bad rap for being deceptive and manipulative, but when they are so tiny and sweet it’s hard to resist their magical forces.
Witches have been a Halloween classic almost since the inception of the holiday, so it’s only fitting that many children choose to dress up as witches and wizards for their night out on the town. The best thing about a witch costume is that they can be scary or sweet or something in between – the possibilities are endless! We’ve all seen movies where the good witches prevail as well as the movies where witches are power-hungry and let their magical gifts go to their heads. But whether your child is a good witch or a not-so-good with, there’s a costume out there to fit her personality.
This girls black witch costume will have all of the neighbors wrapped around her little wand this Halloween. The costume comes with a black dress that is styled with alternating rows of different colored black stripes. The sleeves of the dress add a unique touch as they are very wide and have ruffles adorning the ends. No well-meaning witch can possibly go about her mystical business without a witch’s hat, so this costume comes with a wire-rimmed pointy witch hat to complete the look. Add some black tights and shoes and maybe some witch makeup to make it a truly magical Halloween for your little witch.
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small (4-6)||Dress Length||20"||51cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium (8-10)||Dress Length||22"||56cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large (12-14)||Dress Length||24"||61cm|
|X-Large (14-16)||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
|X-Large (14-16)||Dress Length||26"||66cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Adorable and great fit | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Immediately rippedBy Anonymous | October 17, 2018My daughter didn’t even get the dress on all the way before her arm busted through the front of the dress. The fabric is such terrible quality that we can’t even sew it back together. It is also see-through in the front so she would have to wear a shirt underneath. Extremely disappointed. Will not be buying from this site again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but small.By Anonymous | October 28, 2017This is a nice costume, but the size M barely fits my 8-year old who generally wears a size 8. It is also VERY short, so she will need to wear leggings with it vs wearing tights. I wish I had bought a bigger size, but it will get us through halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 10, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks great, but rips easily!By Current Customer | December 10, 2018This witch costume looks really good. It’s very stylish and flattering. Unfortunately, it ripped after washing it and by the time my daughter had worn it for a few hours on the first day, it had three MAJOR holes in it. The seams are so loose that I’ll have to order another one. It can’t just be sewn up. It’s a shame because the dress is really pretty.Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible CostumeBy Anonymous | October 25, 2018This costume is very poorly made. It came ripped underneath the arm. Parts of it are also see through. The length is very short.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor quality and fitBy Anonymous | October 24, 2018Runs EXTREMELY small....my daughter is a size 8 and the Medium (8-10) was too small....belt came missing gold loop in belt....belt barely fits around her waist.Was this review helpful to you?