Kids Deluxe Witch Costume
- Tulle Bow for Hat
- 100% polyester
- Silver buttons line the front of the full length dress zipper closure at back
- Full tulle petticoat slips on under the skirt for extra volume
- Pointed cone shaped hat w/ removable black tulle sash
You may have noticed that witches have come a long way recently. Gone are the days of ugly old crones, with hooked noses and warts, and decked out in tattered robes! Well, actually those types of witches are still out there, but they aren't the only ones, anymore. Now your little magic user can try her hand at witchcraft in our exclusive Deluxe Witch Costume, and look classy while she's at it!
We're not sure exactly where this new style of witch came from, but like most things that have undergone recent dramatic changes, we suspect it's got something to do with movies. Sure, seeing a creepy, ghoulish sorceress on the big screen is fun once in a while, but if they all look like that, then sooner or later it's either going to get way too creepy, or they'll just get boring. That's where these newer, prim and proper witches come in. Just when you thought you could quickly pick out who the witch in a story is by how hideous they are, POOF! You're completely surprised by the witch wearing the nice dress and hat.
In addition to helping your kid keep everyone on their toes about if they can really cast spells and curses or not, this deluxe dress is also made of high quality materials. So, she can wear it to many spooky Halloween parties, or even in plays. Be sure to add some wicked shoes and a broomstick to complete this modern witch look!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Small||Dress Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- witches costumeBy Current Customer | September 22, 2016Beautiful, authentic witch dress. My daughter loves her costume so much! Great quality and price. I followed the sizing chart and the dress fits perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Quality for Great Price!By Justine | February 4, 2015My daughter recently had a dress up day at school for her favorite storybook character. Since her favorite book and movie is The Wizard of Oz, the choice was easy. This costume is not only a high quality dress made of great material, but fits perfectly to the size chart. The hat was a bit small, but we were able to get it to work just fine! I purchased a witch makeup kit (Product # MEKMPW) as well as the striped tights (Product # LE4710BKWH) which made the costume that much more authentic. Very pleased with the costume overall!Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Mandi | November 16, 2013This costume is amazing. Well made and it fit perfect. We were very pleased! I did cut the tulle and sewed it onto the hat.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great detailBy ANTHONY Y. | November 10, 2013The was very affordable for the detail included. My daughter looked just like the witchWas this review helpful to you?
- I am very impressedBy SandieGeek | October 16, 2020Size LargeWe just received this costume and it fits our daughter like a glove. I only need to adjust the length but that is expected as pre teens come in different heights. Better have extra and adjust than no choice.
The quality is excellent and I am impressed considering this is a Halloween costume and we all know that Halloween costumes almost come apart the second you unpack them. It is well sewn with well terminated seams, No threads hanging from every seam.
It was even fun to unpack as the hat popped like a Jack-in-the-Box which made our daughter giggle.
Best money I ever spent on a Halloween costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Best Elfie costume!By Anonymous | November 8, 2013My daughter loved this dress! She fell in love with Wicked the Musical and wanted to be Elphaba. She received compliment after compliment for this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing WAY off! Run's very smallBy Anonymous | October 28, 2020Size LargeMy average sized daughter who just turned 11 was very excited about getting this in the mail, however it was incredibly tight through the top from the waist up, it was not wearable, even for a few hours on Halloween. I could barely zip the back up to the top and when she finally got it on to see if the material would give a little after some wear, we realized she couldn't even bend her arms it was so tight. While this costume seems to have been made well and looked really great coming out of the packaging with nice details and the hat popped right up to take shape, the fabric gives you no room for layering, if it does fit to begin with and the sizing of the bodice was completely wrong as compared to the bottom.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- So awesome!By Amber | October 8, 2020Size SmallThis thing looks like an exact replica from the movie! Worth every penny! Runs a little big, so if your child is in a 7 get the 6. Hands down coolest Halloween costume I’ve ever seen.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent costumeBy Current Customer | October 24, 2017Received many compliments!Was this review helpful to you?
- 2016By Current Customer | November 29, 2016My daughter loved her costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- PERFECT!!!By Starflight | August 12, 2015This costume was perfect for multiple uses! I made a film (hobbyist) called Salem, with this costume and a puritan kit, and it worked perfectly. I also made another film out of R. L. LaFevers' "Theodosia" series, and it was amazing!Was this review helpful to you?
- Absolutely what I was looking for!By WENDY MORENO | November 19, 2013My daughter loved her costume and it was very reasonable! I will definitely buy costumes from here again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!By Anonymous | November 13, 2013My daughter got so many compliments! The fitting suggestion was spot-on, and the quality was very high given it's a costume. Haven't washed it yet, but hopefully it holds up well so can be used next year for Mary Poppins.Was this review helpful to you?