Women's Mortuary Mama Costume
- Women's Mortuary Mama Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Dress has back zipper; front has lace applique w/ sequin accents
- Lace sleeves have sequin accents and attached lace cuffs
- Dress skirt has sequin accents w/ sheer lace insets
Most women are scrolling through the candidates on Match.com in hopes of scoring a man; but you're not about that life. Instead, you're hanging out in a dreary graveyard, positioned on top of a tombstone, basking in the moonlight, hoping that your one true love will soon find you. You know the man of your dreams isn't browsing through dating sites trying to find you. Your type of guy is brushing up on his French, grooming his mustache, learning the tango, and thinking up eerie, yet endearing ways, to proclaim his undying love for you.
Before you start laying out your quartz crystals in preparation to cast another love spell, you may want to check out this beautiful costume. Outwardly expressing your inner feelings is a great way to find the Goth man of your dreams (or should we say, nightmares?). This floor length gown will make you look like a certified mortuary mama, draping you in charcoal-colored velvet, black lace, and ebony sequins. The ornate tattered sleeves will look amazing whenever you reach for your spell book and the low neckline will surely show off you collection of bejeweled chokers. Ring your eyes with black eyeliner and you've successfully unveiled your new Goth look and exposed your dark soul!
Now, it's only a matter of time before your mysterious future bae finds you. Trust us. Pretty soon he'll be calling you his "cara mia" and telling you how you're dearer to him than all the bats in all the caves of the world...or something like that. The funeral themed wedding you've always hoped for is just around the corner. We'll be waiting for our invitation in the mail!
- Perfect Fit!By Mrs.Cherry | November 6, 2020Height 5'3 | Weight 170 | Size LargeI used this dress for Morticia Addams. I love the way it fits and it's a beautiful dress, very comfortable, and stretchy! The length was perfect overall it worked very well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Attn: Petite ladies:By Melissa | August 10, 2017It a good dress for the price. I'm 5"3', 120lb, and will need to hem about 6" in flats.Was this review helpful to you?
- crazy/weird sizingBy Coco | October 8, 2018I called to ask about the sizing on this costume. I am a size two, 5'4". The representative from the company insisted I needed an extra large. The size chart says it has a 30" bust. This costume in extra large is about a size 12. The neckline is down to my navel, no joke. It is at least a 38" bust. It is roomy around the hips, cut for a curvy gal. The sleeves and shoulders fit fine. So, I have idea who this is cut for. And it is at least six inches too long. I'm sending it back. Otherwise, the sequins are nice, I received it very quickly with no issues. Just incorrectly sized on the website. They need to measure this costume and reenter the sizes correctly. And give comparisons to US sizes so we can guess which size to order.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Very NiceBy Current Customer | September 18, 2017Good quality for the price. Fits well and looks wonderful.Was this review helpful to you?