Salem Witch Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit & poplin fabrics
- Black interlock dress has wide sleeves, jagged hem & cuffs, back Hook and Loop fastener tab closure
- White poplin collar has printed blood stains; fastens at back w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- White poplin apron has jagged hem, printed bloodstains, self-fabric waist ties
- Black interlock conical witch hat has white poplin band, wire-edged brim
- Vinyl noose shaped like hangman's rope
- Also available in plus size
Witch hunt. It is a term that has come to mean the unjustified chase after generally innocent people whom another has blamed all sorts of awful things. While technically it is possible that they’re somehow involved, it’s pretty unlikely and generally viewed as a particularly rude thing to do… and then some. Coming from the late 1600s when the Puritans were especially worried that devilry was being practiced… basically everywhere, it turned into a rather darkly black stain in our history when several accused were executed for the dire practice of witchcraft.
The thing is… had they really been witches, it isn’t a tough estimate to say that they’d have used some of their magical mojo to get out of that trouble. Whisper to the fire and command it to silence or command their familiars to unleash holy heck upon the mobs that came after them. Perhaps they might shapeshift into their supposed demonic forms. And, anyway, aren’t demons and those affiliated supposed to be granted some immunity from fire given that it is the typical environmental situation from where they come?
But, the story is not yet over for the few true witches that were executed, unable to enact their magic and escape their fate. You can return to life during the thinning of the veil to let the world know what a sad mistake it made with this Salem Witch costume. This black interlock dress with wide sleeves is reminiscent of Puritan garb though has certainly seen better days. Tatters and jagged hems and cuffs reveal that you have suffered and the bloody stains and vinyl noose will be a grim reminder of the events of 1692 Salem. Gather up your accessories… mini cauldron, broomstick, or even familiar… and let the world see what they have tried to forget!
|Small||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Chest||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
- Witches of Fort Worth TexasBy Janie B | November 16, 2018I had so many people stop me for photos. I was pleasantly surprised with my costume. It fit perfect and felt slinky like jams. This outfit was very well made and people went nuts over it! I can’t wait for next year to come!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Salem Witch is Spooktacular!!By Anonymous | November 11, 2013Where do I start? This costume was AWESOME! It is a great way to be a witch without being so typical. I ordered an adult small for my 11 year old daughter who is 5' 1" and it was perfect! The noose is really cool looking and very comfortable to wear. It came a bit crumpled up but we followed the instructions to heat it up a bit with the blow dryer and it made it just perfect. She got sooooo many compliments and the photos of her are striking with all the contrast of black and white. That hat was first rate too! Crooked just right at the top. Soooo fun!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap lookingBy Anonymous | October 13, 2015This costume is kind of ugly. It looks cheap and the noose is made out of hollow plastic and it looks terrible... Returning it.Was this review helpful to you?