Women's Deluxe Pink Witch Dress Costume
- Women's Deluxe Pink Witch Dress Costume
- 100% polyester satin; 97% polyester, 3% spandex stretch knit; 100% nylon tulle
- Dress has back zipper, built-in petticoat
- Bodice & sleeves are stretch knit w/ tulle shawl
- Skirt has satin base layer w/ starry tulle overlay
- Crown is clear vinyl covered w/ starry tulle; hook & loop fastener at back
- Glittery foam choker has hook & loop fastener at back
Do you ever think about how awesome it would be to travel around in a bubble? We're sure it wouldn't be the most time efficient way to magically transport yourself but we're pretty certain it would be the most pleasant. First of all, you're floating over a gorgeous green countryside. The slightly shimmering surroundings would provide a pretty amazing view. Second of all, we're pretty sure that bubble would smell wonderful, like clean and pure bar soap. There's probably some downsides... maybe you always emerge from the bubble smelling like bubble gum. Or soap...
We're not assuming this pink witch would float around in a bubble, it just seems like something she'd do. Can you imagine riding a broomstick in this gorgeous gown? It wouldn't be easy and it wouldn't be graceful. She would need some kind of mystical way to show up in the Knick of time with words of wisdom and restrained magical spells that erupt from her starry wand with a bubbly burst and the smell of lavender. With all the stars speckling her ensemble she might also ride shooting stars or transport herself via fluffy clouds. Maybe you'll find out when you don this gorgeous gown!
Design & Details
This witch has obviously done well for herself in her magical realm. She's sporting a sparkly, sheer crown, topped with starry points. Her gown belongs in a unicorn's daydream with starry tulle making up the long skirt and off-shoulder shawl. Silver stars accent the waistline, the neck, and the necklace.
Pink Witch Costume
So, we can't promise you'll have magic, or bubble transportation while wearing this costume, but when you add the star wand you'll make your mystical getup complete... and who knows what could happen! You might arrive by cloud, bubble, or even station wagon but when you're dressed in this pink witch ensemble you're sure to make the event magical!
|Small||Dress Length||54 1/2"||138cm|
|Large||Dress Length||55 1/2"||141cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||55 1/2"||141cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- This Costume fits perfectBy tracy lee | October 13, 2020Height 5'2 | Weight 260This Deluxe Costume fit perfect, it was delivered on time for my grandkids party. I played the fair Godmother at the party, they just loved it. yes I will order from this company again, I told my family & friends also. I got so many compliments at the party about the dress.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You look so lovely in your fairy Godmother costume! What a great idea! Thanks for leaving photos and a review. We hope that you get to spread magical joy in this look for years to come!
- Well made - nice material - runs BIG!By Anonymous | October 30, 2019This costume was better than I expected. It is really nice material for a costume. The top material is REALLY stretchy (spandex like) and the bottom of the dress is pretty heavy with the crinoline, but it's made well. The dress already runs big to begin with, so with those two factors, it does make the dress even larger, as it pulls the material. I ordered a large and had to sew the insides of the waist at least an inch an a half on each side, so I would definitely order one or two sizes down. I had to order a large because I am 6'1, so I thought a medium would be too short. But this dress was perfect length for me, so it's really long! The only reason I didn't give the costume 5 stars is because it runs large, and the crown that comes with it is extremely chintzy. I ended up having to make my own crown, but it turned out perfect. I highly recommend this costume if you're looking for a Glinda costume. Everyone loved it & it perfectly finished our family Wizard of Oz theme!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Customer Service! Costume As Advertised!By Current Customer | October 27, 2019I want first to say that the customer service I received from Tamara was exceptional! I ordered a size too large after hearing from people that the costumes always run small but I was drowning in the dress. One call to HC and Tamara made sure I had a new dress the next day which was very, very important to me to be able to participate in an event for my business. The dress is beautiful and as advertised. I'll be looking forward to buying from HC again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Ordered the XL because I had no time to return in case too small (most L costumes fit me great). But this XL was so big that I could’ve stuff 3 large men in it! I had to take in so much on all sides! It worked out ok but the distance from waist to top in the front was way too short. Had to literally cover up my chest with tule and tape.. The crown is minimal and had to glue many rhinestones on it as well. Color is toooo pink; suggest a paler pink for an adult costume. Buyer beware; order in plenty of time to exchange because runs super, super big! A M size would’ve been perfect!Was this review helpful to you?
- AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!By Anonymous | September 25, 2018I ordered this dress that was two sizes too big! I'm going trick-or-treating with my family this coming weekend and needed a smaller size ASAP! I called their customer service line and spoke with Rudy... He was beyond awesome! super helpful and great attitude! Needless to say, I'll have my new costume in time for this weekend. Can't thank him enough for his knowledge and help!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love this costumeBy Current Customer | May 30, 2018I ordered an XL and it was too big. A medium was much better. Halloween Costumes was great to deal withWas this review helpful to you?