Deluxe Plus Size Pink Witch Dress Costume
- 100% polyester satin; 97% polyester, 3% spandex stretch knit; 100% nylon tulle
- Dress has back zipper, built-in petticoat
- Bodice & sleeves are stretch knit w/ tulle shawl
- Skirt has satin base layer w/ starry tulle overlay
- Crown is clear vinyl covered w/ starry tulle; hook & loop fastener at back
- Glittery foam choker has hook & loop fastener at back
Just about everyone knows a wicked witch to call when they want to hex an old love interest or when seeking advice on what cauldron to buy. In fact, we're Facebook "friends" with five wicked witches and our next door neighbor happens to be the president of our town's coven (shout-out to Phoebe, hey neighbor, how's it going?). No shade to wicked witches, but they're a dime a dozen around here. Instead of sinister cackling and (even more) stray black cats, our town's in serious need of some seriously good witches.
It's true, there's an unfortunate deficit when it comes to wand-waving do-gooders. Practitioners of white magic are intimidated by the overwhelming population of wicked witches, so good witches often hide. If you happen to be one of these concealed witches, then we urge you, come out from the shadows and inspire others in your position to do the same! Wearing this deluxe pink witch costume is a great way to proudly advertise that you prefer conjuring spells focused on love and light.
Good witches from every corner of the world will love wearing this pink tulle gown with off-the-shoulder sleeves because of the elegant design and sparkly details. Shimmering stars and shimmering sequins give this costume a touch of glitz and glamour. Round up all the good witches, bring your wands, and meet in the center of town to conjure a protection spell against the wicked witches. Phoebe won't be happy about it, but she'll get over it...eventually.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great but runs hugeBy Shanice | October 31, 2019I loved this dress it’s very well made and I’m happy with the outcome of the overall look. But I probably could of went with a smaller size . Normally I wear a 3x and I order a 2x but I could of gotten probably a 1x.Was this review helpful to you?
- So largeBy Current Customer | October 26, 2019The bodice is a very stretchy no shape forming material. It hung off me, returned for a smaller size with different fabric that wasn't stretchy now I need to ship that one back for a larger size, I cannot win!Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs 2-3 sizes too large, straps don't support dressBy jellybean | March 25, 2019I ordered this dress 3 times in different sizes before finding a size that sorta fit. I wear a 3X according to the size chart provided. That one was way too big so I bought a 2X through Amazon since it would arrive quicker. Still way too big. I called customer service, which was excellent, and they overnighted a size 1X at no extra cost to me. Still slightly big on me but I made it work. Skirt part looks very nice, has silver stars on a pink mesh, a pink underskirt and a lining with layers of ruffled tulle so it's quite full on it's own. Bodice is a super stretchy, thin leotard material which is fine for the sleeves, but no good for the bodice. It stretches too much from the weight of the skirt and is too thin, shows everything underneath so get some good undergarments. Straps are the same stretchy material and have a thin piece of unneeded elastic sewn in and do not support the dress. The weight of the skirt and the stretchy top just pulls everything down. I had to make some modifications to the straps in order to wear it. I sewed a wide, flat ribbon to the 4 places these straps were attached to create my own straps and then pushed the pink, stretchy ones off my shoulders to where the mesh shawl lies. I'm 5'10" and this dress touched the floor in flats. Sleeves also quite long. I didn't use the crown or necklace, they are kinda throwaway items in my opinion. Crown is vinyl with the star mesh sewn onto it and came crumpled and flattened. Necklace is silver fabric with thin foam inside that gets rolled up and has a velcro clasp. So, skirt is pretty, customer service was great, but it runs way large and has a poor choice of fabric for the bodice.Was this review helpful to you?