Harvest Witch Costume for Women
- Pair of Sleeve Puffs
- Hat w/ Attached Bow & Drape
- 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper topped by keyhole w/ metal hook in fabric loop
- Constructed foam bust has underwire support
- Sequin-covered front inset panel has crisscrossed ribbon appliqued to simulate corset lacing
- Layered skirt has lace-edged black base layer w/ shiny wet-look finish
- Top layer is orange w/ black spiderweb chiffon overlay
- Sleeve puffs have elastic in upper & lower edges
- Puffs are the same orange and spiderweb chiffon as skirt top layer
- Cone-shaped hat has memory wire in brim edge for shape
- Hat has spiderweb chiffon band and drape, 11" wide candy corn print bow
Some gardeners have an amazing green thumb. It seems like magic, the way plants respond to their attention. It's easy to spot truly magical gardens. You know the look. Vines seem to climb over everything from the white picket fence to the porch pillars. Pumpkins seem to grow bigger by the day. Berry bushes bear fruit so sweet that it attracts sugar-loving kiddos from around the neighborhood, almost like the candy cottage in Hansel and Gretel. Birds and bees hover over the garden during the day and moths and bats flit over it during the night. Does this garden sound familiar? Maybe it's growing in your yard even now! If you know how to spin a magical harvest spell or two, this Harvest Witch costume might be the look for you. Might as well celebrate the brilliant success of your pumpkin crop with a little sparkle and swish!
This Harvest Witch costume is plenty of fun. It features a party-ready mini dress that's rich with cheerful Halloween details. The top has a faux corset design with a candy corn scatter pattern fabric framing a sparkly orange center panel and structured cups. The off-shoulder sleeves are tied into the rest of the costume with black lace and satin bows. A layer of sparkly spiderweb fabric layered over a wet-look material creates a skirt with a magical spin-factor! Topped off with a conical hat that's decorated with a candy corn bow and a long spiderweb drape, this magical ensemble will set the scene as soon as you walk into the room!
Completing the Spell
While this costume is charming on its own, you can add even more sparkle with the right accessories. Consider adding a black petticoat to give your skirt extra flounce. Spiderweb arm warmers and tights, a broom, and witch shoes can complete this fantastic look, making you look like a harvest witch whether or not you have a green thumb!