Men's Warlock Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jacket has a printed design on the back and around the bottom
- Button closure going down the front
- Warlock hat with wire in the brim for structure
it's a Warlock Thing
a man who practices witchcraft; a sorcerer.synonyms: sorcerer, wizard, magus, black magician, enchanter, mage
Savvy? Of course, you are! You've got a few tricks up your sleeves, and while you might not go around calling yourself a warlock, you're certainly not opposed to the idea. So, a great way to give it a trial run? Halloween!
You don't need to be any kind of dark or devious player to go as a warlock this year, all you need is a sweet costume. And guess what? We've got the hook-up! This costume is made by us right here at HalloweenCostumes.com, and our talented design team made this sharp looking warlock costume with extra attention to detail. This could be quite a frightening style if you choose to use it that way!
Design & Details
Made right here in our costume studios, this style will make for a real Halloween treat. Styled as a jacket and hat costume combination, it's full of extra design details. The heavyweight canvas jacket secures in the front with buttons and features a matte collar, sleeve cuffs, and epaulet style shoulder covers. The hemline features patches that depict pagan style symbols, and the back of the jacket features a very large printed design. The costume also comes with a pointed hat, and you can add a staff like we have pictured for extra effect (staff sold separately).
Be it witches, warlocks, cauldrons, and all the associated accessories and decor, we're your top spot for everything Halloween. Do up your yard as a wicked witch's lair for neighborhood trick-or-treating fun, or roll into the big costume party in style. Just do us a favor. If you're planning on casting any spells, please, don't make us the recipient. We are, after all, hooking you up with this sweet costume style!
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||59 1/2"||151cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||59 1/2"||151cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- We love this costume!By Current Customer | October 24, 2020Size LargeAmazing detail and the stitching is of great quality. The best customer service was given when i ordered the wrong size and needed to exchange it. It was easy and i had the replacement in 2 days! I will do business with this company again!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Keith | November 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Simple CostumeBy Greg | November 19, 2018This costume was a hit, especially since my girlfriend was a witch. With some black pants underneath and a little dark-makeup around the eyes and boom, warlock readyWas this review helpful to you?
- Not designed well for fittingBy DrDataScientist | November 2, 2018The length was too long and the arm was too small. My arms couldn't even go half through the hole.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume. Good quality. Good fit.By Anonymous | September 5, 2018Glad I ordered this. I tried it on today and it looks great. Fits very well. Polyester material is a little itchy as expected on arms underneath but should be no problem if I wear a thin long sleeve shirt. I’m short at 5’6” so it is a little long but I plan to wear boots with a little lift. I don’t plan on using the hat since I have a real one that is a real masterpiece to begin with. Flows nice. Great structure. I plan on steaming it before I actually wear it to remove wrinkles and folds from packaging. Shouldn’t be a problem. Wear some black pants with it :)Was this review helpful to you?