Men's Plus Size Warlock Costume
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Satin-covered buttons at center front
- Button closure going down the front
- Contrasting-color mandarin collar, shoulder caps, & sleeve cuffs
- Printed symbols on back & around hemline
- Cone-shaped hat has memory wire in brim edge
- Exclusively, made by us!
A TRUE MASTER OF MAGIC
There's a lot of different words to describe the practitioners of magic. What's the real difference between a sorcerer, wizard, warlock, and magician? Is it how they learn their magic? The source of their power? Perhaps what they do with the reality-bending power that gives them up a title? For all we know, the real knack for becoming a spellcaster comes down to simply being able to define one of the terms and know the difference!
Are you conjuring up the power of a devilish being from beyond the nether or were you born with the power and are just waiting around for a haggard-looking cyclist to show up and tell you that you're about to miss the first day of classes at the caster's college? Well, that's when the real magic happens. Because, of course, the real secret to mastering the might of magic definitely comes down to looking the part, no matter which (or witch) title you're going to have.
DESIGN & DETAILS
Make sure that you are ready for all your mystical incantations when you garb yourself up in this exclusive Warlock Costume. Our team of magic-dabbling designers know all the right stitches and arcane circles to make sure that this look lasts as long as you will! You'll be feeling like a master caster in no time thanks to the exquisite black, grey, and metallic silver on this long overcoat. The mandarin style collar and neck to waist buttons are elegant and the embroidered magic circles ensure you're always ready for the magic. The canvas hat has a wide brim and aged look. Can't look like you just started practicing!
A WOULD-BE WARLOCK
Make sure that your days of channeling magic aren't over before they begin. With all that mystical energy, you need a look that is going to last! Fortunately, the supernatural sigils embroidered on this Warlock Costume will have you looking awesome while you articulate your arcane acts for all time!
|4X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Nice costumeBy Dave | October 8, 2021Height 6'1" | Weight 290 | Size 4XLooks great. Size seems a bit small but it works.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- excellent fitBy Anonymous | July 18, 2021Height 6ft | Weight 225 | Size 2XI ordered this warlock costume not sure what to expect, the shipping was super fast and when I opened the package i was pleasently surprised that the quality was decent. I was worried the about the size, I am 6ft and around 225 lbs so I ordered a 2x and the fit was excellent, I am very happy with this costume and highly recommend it, like most costume it will need ironing .Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By Ben | October 21, 2020Height 5’11 | Size 2XThe fit was good, I’m glad I took some measurements and followed the sizing guide. Though the length was long, I didn’t mind it at all it will add to the look that I’m going for. I do recommend that you give it a press though, it’s rather wrinkled. The hat in my opinion can be fixed or upgraded in a way that it doesn’t look too cheap when the cloak itself looks fabulous.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?