Mary Sanderson Costume for Women from Disney’s Hocus Pocus
- Skirt w/ Attached Apron
- Shirt: 100% polyester
- Corset: 99% polyester, 1% spandex
- Skirt pieces: 51% polyester, 18% cotton, 6% nylon, 5% acrylic, 2% wool; 100% polyester; 90% polyester, 10% acrylic
- Checked texture cotton shirt has a metal antique brass shirt necklace in the collar
- Tweed boucle red corset has o-rings on the hem
- Corset has faux suede lacing down the center front and back, zipper down side seam
- Skirt has a wide black elastic waistband w/ multiple layers
- Skirt has 2-toned purple pique apron w/ 2 pockets
- Top layer is light weight patterned scarf fabric, middle layer is houndstooth acrylic, bottom layer is poly cotton gauze
- Faux hair wig is colored and styled like Mary's hair
- Exclusively made by us, officially licensed
Potions and Poses
Witchcraft is not an easy profession. Just take a look at some of the iconic spellcasters and the trouble they all find along their quests! It’s a pretty tough job. That’s why Disney's Sanderson Sisters are a few steps ahead of the others. Not only do they work together, but they’ve got the distinctive sense for magic that really gets them on the magical road to success. Sure, Winifred is the brains of the operation and the true powerhouse of the team. And, yeah, Sarah definitely has her charms. But, if you ask us, it is Mary who has the real talent in the coven. She’s got a nose for the perfect potion recipe… not to mention the knack for sniffing out troublemaking kiddos who like to snatch spell books!
Design & Details
If you’re ready to be the sister who holds the whole group together, it’s time to whip up some magic in this officially licensed Mary Sanderson costume. Our own in-house design wizards studied Disney's Hocus Pocus for a delightful number of hours to ensure we captured every eccentric inch of this iconic witch! The secret ingredient of this magical ensemble is layers. The skirt features maroon, houndstooth, and a lighter white layer and the apron shines thanks to its purple pockets! Brick red, bright orange, and antique brass-colored chains create the corset and the rest of Mary’s mystique. Last, but not least, who needs a witch’s hat when you have Mary’s twisted wig to top off the look! Gather up your Sanderson sisters for a Disney's Hocus Pocus group costume that will make you infamous for Halloween seasons to come.
|Small||Shirt Chest||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||23" - 29"||58cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Shirt Chest||45 1/2"||116cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||25" - 30"||64cm - 76cm|
|Large||Shirt Chest||48 1/2"||123cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||28" - 33"||71cm - 84cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Vest Chest||42 1/2"||108cm|
|X-Large||Vest Waist||36 1/2"||93cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||32" - 37"||81cm - 94cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Loved itBy Kat | November 1, 2021Height 5’4” | Weight Fat | Size X-LargeThe skirt was just a litttle long on me but it for great up too and the wig was fantastic I’ll definitely wear againBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?