Native American CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Native American Costumes
Plus Size Native American Princess Costume
- Dress w/Fringe Trim
- Feather Hair Ornament
- Fur Boot Covers
- 100% polyester faux suede and interlock knit fabric
- Brown tank-style dress has patterned ribbon trim
- A beaded black cord laces up the center
- Below the bust is a tier of tan faux suede beaded fringe
- Zigzag hemline is edged with tan faux suede beaded fringe
- Hair ornament is a faux leather disk with two feathers and a short black beaded cord glued on it, attached to a metal barrette with a spring clasp
- Brown arm bands with ribbon trim fasten with black beaded cords
- Boot covers are brown faux fur that lace up with attached black cords
That tale of Pocahontas and John Smith that most of us learned in grade school proved false, but the effects of the real Pocahontas were positive and lasting! After marrying John Rolfe in 1614, the "Peace of Pocahontas" began between the Jamestown colonists and Powhatan's tribes. Love as a peaceful force. Love as a symbol of togetherness. What's not to love about that?
You can take these romantic notions into the 21st century with this Plus Size Native American Costume. You might run into a problem or two—understanding the concept of Twitter or, say, calling an Uber—but that's nothing your modern-day John Rolfe can't solve. Even if you don't run away to Europe together or begin six years of peace between tense factions, you two can still have a fun evening on the town!
If you're looking for an 18th-century Native American look, mixed with a bit of Modern style this Halloween, this costume will provide just that. The brown 100% faux suede, tank-style dress features a patterned ribbon trim and a beaded black cord laced up the center. Beaded fringe lines the zigzag hemline and a tier of fabric below the bust. Even more, the boot covers lace up with black cords, the same type that fasten the brown arm bands. Add a pair of moccasins for a complete look from head-to-toe! Go make peace—if not with warring factions, with your restless, party-hungry self!