Deluxe Men's Ghostbusters Costume
- Proton Backpack & Wand
- 4 Name Badges
- 100% polyester
- Zipper closure down front
- Hook and loop closure on chest for name tags
- 4 different name tags to choose from
- Right arm has Ghostbusters patch sewn on
- Two large front pockets w/ zipper closure
- Hook and loop closure at waist (adjustable waist size)
- Each leg has a zippered pocket
- Bottom of the legs have zippers to make the bottoms bigger
- Proton backpack has zipper closure
- Adjustable padded straps
- Officially licensed
How About It, Buster?
Ghostbusters might be a hilarious movie but when it comes down to it, the movie is about ghosts. Whether you're more of a Spengler or a Venkman, you're going to have to use some gumption and face some seriously spooky stuff. Facing down the library ghost might seem quaint but we're sure it was tough to see her get angry. And while all of us might empathize with Slimer when we're feeling that unstoppable 2 O'clock hunger, there's no way we'd want to run into him in our hotel hallway. Do you think you have what it takes to think on your feet when you're facing down a misty mister? If you're on the fence, this costume will bring your courage to where it needs to be. Just make sure you have your proton pack ready.
Details & Design
This Ghostbuster jumpsuit zips up the front. It has both faux and real pockets scattered throughout. It has nametags with the name Venkman, Spengler, Stantz, and Zeddermore so that you can choose your character directly from the original movie. Top it off with the colorful proton pack and you'll be ready to take on any spirit that comes your way.
There are a lot of ghosts out there. Yep, real ghosts. Wearing this costume to famous haunted spots such as The Tower of London or the Winchester House for some serious ghost hunting is sure to be a good laugh. Just be aware that no one will be very happy if you gather the infamous grey lady from the tower. Sure, she might be a ghost but she's no Slimer, she's a royal tourist attraction. When you're a Ghostbuster, you not only have to answer the call but you also have to wait for it!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great guys outfit!By Andrea | October 24, 2019I bought this for my husband to have matching outfits and I got him an small based on the size guiding when he normally use Medium shirts. Since this is a baggy outfit it kinda fit him but it is a little short in the arms. So i would say this is definitely true to size and also you can regulate the waist if you wanna make it tighter. About the backpack it is alright but I didn’t like the weapon, it was just a a piece of flat cardboard. Anyways, We decided to keep it cause it seems nice material and well made, has a lot of pockets so you can put all your personal belongings! Just remember this is a costume do not pretend to be perfectly made.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | September 24, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?