P.K.E. Meter Costume Accessory from Ghostbusters
- Meter Accessory
- Plastic device is 11" long
- Activate light & sound effects & extend antennae by pressing one of the silver buttons at the top of the grip
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Take a Reading
When it comes to busting ghosts, you have to use the right items or you're just not gonna find what's really out there. Dr. Egon Spengler, the brilliant co-founder of The Ghostbusters, invented incredible tools like the Proton Pack, the Ghost Trap, and this PKE Meter. While we can't say that our PKE Meter will help you find any ghosts in the library, your home, or in the kitchen eating hot dogs (looking at you, Slimer!) but it will certainly make you look like you're on the case.
Design & Details
This PKE Meter accessory looks just like the one seen in the classic film, Ghostbusters. With good reason... this accessory is officially licensed and features authentic details seen in the original. The antennae pop out with the push of a button so you can bust it out and make scans all Halloween long.
Paranormal Party Favor
Are you ready to get out there and bust some ghosts? Get a jumpsuit, a Proton Pack, and bring this trusty PKE Meter along and find the ghosts out there this season!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- i love itBy Jason Marvin | December 5, 2020it looks just like the Ghostbusters movie propBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Replica For The PriceBy Jason | May 9, 2022Huge Ghostbusters Fan. I've built Packs, Traps, and everything in between. I have very high expectations for my builds but also when I purchase replicas. The body size is true to the real prop although the ears could be a bit skinnier. The belt clip was easy to remove and if you are handy enough recreating the back won't be hard. Overall, a nice piece to add to any Ghostbusters fans collection.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good prop, just wished it stayed on.By Katie | April 17, 2022The only criticisms my Ghostbusters obsessed husband had about this prop is that it is slightly off-scale (a bit bigger than in the films). He also wished the sounds/lights/arms going up would just turn on and off instead of turning on for 10 secs and going off again.
But otherwise, yeah for it's price it's pretty good and accurate, a perfect accessory to your Ghostbusters costumes!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Its a PKE MeterBy Nikki | November 12, 2021My headline says it all. It is what is says it is. Now for my review, because I actually own a Spirit Halloween and Rubies PKE Meter and this one is by far the most "screen accurate" in looks. It is still missing the two buttons where the speaker grill is, but hey nothing is perfect. Now the handle squared off like the one in the movie and not rounded like on the other PKE Meters and the LEDs actually stick out on the wings instead of being flush with the wing, which is how they are in the movie to. Its way louder than the other two in terms of sound, so you'll hear it when using it and its way brighter.
Now my only problem, the other two are more screen accurate with the wing LEDs, they're yellow and this one is green . Otherwise I have no issues with this at all. Its a good solid built thing and should last a long time if you are cosplaying, which is what I plan to do. Which is why I have three of these things now, just in case something goes wrong with one.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?