P.K.E. Meter Costume Accessory from Ghostbusters
- Meter Accessory
- Plastic device is 11" long
- Activate light & sound effects & extend antennae by pressing one of the silver buttons at the top of the grip
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Take a Reading
When it comes to busting ghosts, you have to use the right items or you're just not gonna find what's really out there. Dr. Egon Spengler, the brilliant co-founder of The Ghostbusters, invented incredible tools like the Proton Pack, the Ghost Trap, and this PKE Meter. While we can't say that our PKE Meter will help you find any ghosts in the library, your home, or in the kitchen eating hot dogs (looking at you, Slimer!) but it will certainly make you look like you're on the case.
Design & Details
This PKE Meter accessory looks just like the one seen in the classic film, Ghostbusters. With good reason... this accessory is officially licensed and features authentic details seen in the original. The antennae pop out with the push of a button so you can bust it out and make scans all Halloween long.
Paranormal Party Favor
Are you ready to get out there and bust some ghosts? Get a jumpsuit, a Proton Pack, and bring this trusty PKE Meter along and find the ghosts out there this season!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- i love itBy Jason Marvin | December 5, 2020it looks just like the Ghostbusters movie propBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ghostbuster PKE Meter perfect for GhostheadsBy Digital Artist Jay | October 29, 2022This PKE meter is perfect for any Ghostbuster Costume. It turns on, lights up, moves the antenna out. You can impress everyone with this costume add on. It is fairly accurate to the Ghostbusters original movie in 1984. One main difference i noticed is the green lights on the antenna, whereas the movie had yellow lights. But no one will really notice that. It is lightweight, hand held, can clip onto a belt. Takes 2, AAA batteries not included. But once installed then the fun begins. It also has sounds when turned on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Rob | October 25, 2022Very funBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Schirok | October 20, 2022The best available version of the PKE meter. Arms open automatically and two different buttons can make alarm or clear sounds.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy texasraver | October 14, 2022A+++++ Awesome P.K.E. meter for your costume! Looks great! Works great! Great price!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ghostbuster's P.K.E. Meter costume accessory.By Anonymous | October 1, 2022This is a great budget-priced costume accessory for any Ghostbuster's fan, However, the motor inside that operates the antennae (wings) is VERY LOUD. I'm not sure if it was damaged during shipping, or it's a design flaw, but it is so loud.
I have an identical one from Spirit Halloween and it is quiet as a mouse. It has the same exact sound and light effects, except the Spirit Halloween version has an oval-shaped handle, the screen sits lower, and is mostly hidden by the shroud on top.
I would love to return it, but it'd probably be too much trouble to do so.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cool product but Cheap MaterialBy JK | September 30, 2022Cool product and my son loves it for his halloween costume, but its very cheap material and more times than not doesn't work properly. This the second one of these we received as the prior one broke while in the box.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty awesome pieceBy Josh | September 28, 2022It's not 100% screen accurate but this one is pretty cool. It lights up and has sounds.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 30, 2022Works great. will be a great addition to our Halloween costumesBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic PKE Meter for the priceBy Matt | June 8, 2022This is a wonderful PKE Meter prop. It’s very similar to the model released by Spirit Halloween a while back, but with some added improvements in functionality and movie accuracy. The 2 major improvements are the square handle and the raised screen, which are both more accurate (though the screen still lacks the grid detail). The wing lights have also changed from yellow (Spirit) to green (Halloweencostumes.com), which I’m not sure was necessary, but it looks fine. The wings also move faster and with less shuddering then the Spirit PKE, however the order in which the wing lights activate is still incorrect, as they still go in order straight down the wing. The functionality is the same as the previous meter with each button initiating a pre-set sequence of rising PKE levels, so you don’t have full control over when or where the PKE energy rises (there’s no dial on the back for speed and the wings can’t be set to the halfway position). Overall, I feel like this was a great upgrade from the Spirit PKE. While it’s certainly not up to the level of the Matty Collector PKE, it’s a very good deal for the price.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Replica For The PriceBy Jason | May 9, 2022Huge Ghostbusters Fan. I've built Packs, Traps, and everything in between. I have very high expectations for my builds but also when I purchase replicas. The body size is true to the real prop although the ears could be a bit skinnier. The belt clip was easy to remove and if you are handy enough recreating the back won't be hard. Overall, a nice piece to add to any Ghostbusters fans collection.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good prop, just wished it stayed on.By Katie | April 17, 2022The only criticisms my Ghostbusters obsessed husband had about this prop is that it is slightly off-scale (a bit bigger than in the films). He also wished the sounds/lights/arms going up would just turn on and off instead of turning on for 10 secs and going off again.
But otherwise, yeah for it's price it's pretty good and accurate, a perfect accessory to your Ghostbusters costumes!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Its a PKE MeterBy Nikki | November 12, 2021My headline says it all. It is what is says it is. Now for my review, because I actually own a Spirit Halloween and Rubies PKE Meter and this one is by far the most "screen accurate" in looks. It is still missing the two buttons where the speaker grill is, but hey nothing is perfect. Now the handle squared off like the one in the movie and not rounded like on the other PKE Meters and the LEDs actually stick out on the wings instead of being flush with the wing, which is how they are in the movie to. Its way louder than the other two in terms of sound, so you'll hear it when using it and its way brighter.
Now my only problem, the other two are more screen accurate with the wing LEDs, they're yellow and this one is green . Otherwise I have no issues with this at all. Its a good solid built thing and should last a long time if you are cosplaying, which is what I plan to do. Which is why I have three of these things now, just in case something goes wrong with one.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?