Ghostbusters Men's Plus Size Deluxe Costume
- Proton Backpack w/ Wand
- 4 Name Plates
- 100% polyester
- Zipper closure down front
- Hook and loop closure on chest for name tags
- 4 different name tags to choose from
- Right arm has Ghostbusters patch sewn on
- Two large front pockets w/ zipper closure
- Hook and loop closure at waist (adjustable waist size)
- Each leg has a zippered pocket
- Bottom of the legs have zippers to make the bottoms bigger
- Proton backpack has zipper closure
- Adjustable padded straps
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
An Eerie App
You know the Ghostbuster jingle, right? It's catchy but in today's modern era we can't really picture picking up the phone to get someone in to extinguish your spiritual infestation issues. Why call someone when you could be contacting your ghost professionals with an app? All you'd need to do was set up a profile describing your problem and a picture of your troublesome spirit. If you had a Poltergeist piling chairs in your living room, you'd capture a pic of the orb and put reorganizing furniture and stinking up a room under your ghost's interests. If the team of Ghostbusters was interested in your particular haunting they'd swipe right. It would be that easy and we might even say fun. We might even talk to our web techs about whipping something up. In the meantime, you can actually join the team, yourself when you throw on this licensed Ghostbuster costume!
Details & Design
This khaki uniform looks like it's ready for action. As it's licensed and Made by Us, you'll enjoy a higher quality costume that can be worn for many costume parties to come. Zipping up the front, it's super simple to slip on. Smart folks will love the pockets so you can keep your ghosty handbooks at hand. An interchangeable nametag connects to the suit with a hook and loop fastener strip so that you can choose what character from the original movie to channel. Slip your comfortable proton over your shoulders and you'll be ready for whatever ghouls are coming your way.
Keeping Courage on Call
It's common knowledge that Ghostbusting is not for the weak of heart. Since you never know what kind of ghouls you might encounter while out on Halloween, this is a great choice for costume parties as well as those spooky corn mazes. No way is some college student dressed as a killer clown getting the jump on a Ghostbuster!
|4X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|5X||Jumpsuit Length||63 1/2"||161cm|
|6X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|6X||Jumpsuit Length||63 1/2"||161cm|
|7X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|7X||Jumpsuit Length||63 1/2"||161cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- THANK YOU for larger costumes!By Katie | April 17, 2022Height 5'4" | Weight 400 lbs | Size 7XMy husband is a lifelong Ghostbusters fan, and as a kid dressed up as one many times for Halloween. As an adult, he ended up gaining a lot of weight and could no longer get clothes at the store. For a long, long time, dressing up for Halloween just wasn't an option. Now, with halloweencostumes.com carrying even larger sizes, i knew I had to make being a Ghostbuster an option for him again. We ordered your current largest size (7x) and even though we will have to make alterations (he's more of a 8x) I'm still extremely grateful you guys made something in his range.
The only real criticism I have is the front zipper (24") is a bit short, even I (5x) had a little trouble putting it on, even though once on there was plenty of room for me. I would suggest using at least a 28 to 30 inch zipper for the extended sizes.
Another thing to keep in mind is the length. For my husband the leg length is perfect, but at 5 foot 4 inch he's definitely on the shorter side, so taller customers should take note.
The overall quality is ok, acceptable for it's price range. There are loose thread ends to be snipped, for example, but if that's the worst of it, I'll take it.
All in all, even though I have to put a little work into it, I'm still very satisfied with my purchase and glad I can give him a reason to be excited for Halloween again!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Size 5XVery wide and too shortBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Height 5' | Weight 11" | Size 6XOrdered 3 sizes bigger than normal clothing size based on measurements. Fit loosely everywhere but the inseem. My husband is 5’11 and the legs were tight in the crotch/butt and 2 inches too short.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wrong size proton pack belt strapBy Miguel Jimenez | October 10, 2021Height 5ft 10in | Weight 290 | Size 5XI purchased a 5x size while I usually fit comfortably in 4x. The 4x is too tight a fit. The big problem though is the proton pack belt is made for either a child or a small adult. I was forced to purchase an extension strap. I'm sure other big people had the same issue as my friend who purchased the same thing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Height 6'1" | Weight 350 | Size 4Xtorso is a little short but plenty of room to move around. the backpack needs to be filled and the gun is foam and a little different than expected, but overall not bad. it Velcro's to the backpack so you don't have to hold it. patches are nice.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?