Lumiere Costume for Men from Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Shirt Front
- Pair of Candle Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Yellow sateen jacket has gold-tone buttons at center front
- White shirt front has hook and loop fastener around the neck and ties around the waist
- Satin pants have elastic back waistband, elastic in the hems
- Foam backed jersey knit headpiece has attached fabric flame on top, elastic bands to secure under the chin
- Pair of foam backed jersey knit candle gloves have elastic to secure to your wrists
- White stockings sold separately
- Exclusively made by us, officially licensed
A Performance on Fire
It’s appropriate that one of the first characters for Belle to meet in the enchanted castle would have been Disney's Lumiere. He’s pretty much born to stand center stage, after all! If you thought he was just a candelabra-shaped maître d’château, you might be inspired to learn a few more details. His name came from the very first filmmakers and he’s a naturally vivacious and chivalrous ladies’ man! (Or would it be ladies’ candle?) Either way, there’s no doubt why you can find folks humming to certain tunes every time it is time to serve a fine dinner and it is all in Lumiere’s… hands? Alright, so maybe there are still a few things to figure out about how he’s such a suave servant, but we’ve got a bright idea for you!
Design & Details
Become the brilliant light of the castle when you spin around in this officially licensed Lumiere costume from Beauty and the Beast. No mysterious magic is necessary thanks to our in-house design team that has crafted a complete ensemble to help you feel the music! The golden trousers hang just past your knees and the tailed jacket features brassy brown and gold lapels. The dickie insert and attached collar offer bright contrast to the jabot and you’ll feel on fire when you slip on the printed candle gloves and matching foam-backed, jersey headpiece. Team up with Cogsworth and the Beast to make for a grand Disney's Beauty and the Beast group costume and enchant the crowd yourselves!
|Small||Jacket Waist||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Jacket Length (front)||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Small||Jacket Length (back)||41"||104cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||29" - 36"||74cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Jacket Waist||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (front)||19"||48cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (back)||42"||107cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||31" - 38"||79cm - 97cm|
|Large||Jacket Waist||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (front)||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (back)||43"||109cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||35" - 42"||89cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Waist||41 1/2"||105cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (front)||20"||51cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (back)||43 1/2"||110cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||39" - 46"||99cm - 117cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Terrible QualityBy James H | June 5, 2022I thought having licensing through Disney these costumes would be high quality, but I was wrong. The hat and hand candles were actually decent and would probably buy a set of just those for a lot less, and get the rest of the costume elsewhere.
The pants literally broke on both sides within 15 minutes of me putting them on while not doing anything strenuous (literally sitting on the couch...). The seams did not split, like I had originally though, but the actual fabric next to the seam broke.
The jacket was a little snug, so I would say the size runs a little small.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Terrible Quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Terrible Quality No (0)
- Bad SizingBy Anonymous | March 14, 2022Height 5’4 | Weight 163 | Size MediumI chose a medium bc the pic of the FULL GROWN man seemed logical. I’m a woman so I knew I didn’t need a Male large. Now I’m stuck with this custom and I have an event I need to wear it! And I can’t!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than expectedBy Dave | November 5, 2022Height 5’11’’ | Weight 145 | Size MediumI was really impressed all around. The costume arrived two days ahead of schedule (even though it was the week of Halloween), and for the price, I was expecting to get a mediocre costume - it actually was very high quality, and attracted a lot of compliments on Halloween! Will absolutely purchase again from the site.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Samuel | November 1, 2022All the costume pieces are really good. My one criticism is the pants rip very easily so be sure to get a pair of good fabric yellow pants. Over the net the costume was really fun.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?