Marvel Spider-Man Toddler Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Jumpsuit has all-over printed design w/ hook and loop closure on back
- Jumpsuit has padded chest and arms
- Mask is soft foam covered printed fabric w/ elastic band around back of head
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: Gloves and boot covers are sold separately
A TOUGH JOB
It’s a good thing that life isn’t as dangerous as it is in comic books. One second, the Green Goblin is riding his glider through New York, tossing bombs everywhere and the next second, Doctor Octopus is tearing up Times Square with those big robot arms. Can you even imagine living in a world where that happens every weekend?
When your child looks at you with those puppy dog eyes and says, “I want to be Spider-Man,” you might ponder all the danger that they might face. But, just remember: those villains all reside in a parallel universe. Crossing dimensions is practically unheard of! At least, not coming to this dimension, anyway. Something about multiversal addresses. Ours is kinda in an odd spot and GPS just totally gives up.
Whether your kiddo wants to face down real villains or just enjoy some vicarious web-swinging, we just happen to have the perfect costume for your little superhero. This toddler Spider-Man costume is officially licensed by Marvel and it’s designed to transform your child into your friendly, local Spider-Kid! It comes with a full-body jumpsuit that recreates the look of Peter Parker’s signature outfit. It has muscle padding in the chest and arms to help give your child a buff and tough look, which is perfect for putting a scare into any bad guys who might try to cause some trouble in your neighborhood.
Lucky for everyone involved, this costume won’t actually give your child any superpowers, so he may have to put the wall-crawling and web-slinging on hold until you can find a radioactive spider that will give him some superpowers. That doesn't mean your child can't fully enjoy shooting invisible webs while he's running all over the house. And, failing that, there's always silly string. Inventive kids will figure something out!
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||26"||66cm|
|12/18 Months||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
|18 Months/2T||Torso||18 1/2"||47cm|
|18 Months/2T||Jumpsuit Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|18 Months/2T||Child Size||18 moonths - 2T||18 moonths - 2T|
|2T/4T||Jumpsuit Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|2T/4T||Child Size||2T - 4T||2T - 4T|
|Small (4-6)||Jumpsuit Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small/Medium (6-8)||Jumpsuit Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Small/Medium (6-8)||Child Size||6 - 8||6 - 8|
|Medium (8-10)||Jumpsuit Length||44"||112cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 -10||8 -10|
|Large (12-14)||Jumpsuit Length||49"||124cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12-14||12-14|
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018The Spider-Man costume fits perfectly. I loved how it looked and I would definitely recommend it.Was this review helpful to you?
- The cutest costume ever for your Spiderman loverBy Anonymous | December 6, 2020Size Small (4-6)The fit of this costume for my 4 year old son was amazing. He is autistic so the material didn’t bother him at all because of how well made it is. Also, the face mask allowed him to breathe easily and eat candy while out and about. It’s perfect for your little guy. We got a ton of compliments and the boot covers really set it off! I just loved this costume on him.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello Christy!
We are so happy that the Marvel Spider-Man Toddler Costume worked out so well for your son! We certainly feel safer knowing that there are two superheroes out there to protect us all, that's for sure. Both the kids looked great, thank you for sharing the pictures!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018my son still doesn't want to take off his spider-man costume, he even sleeps with it, again Thank You for making my 3 year old the most happiest Kid in the World.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 28, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Esihle | April 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Rose | October 20, 2020Size Small (4-6)Perfect fit for my 4yr old grandson! The mask can be adjusted! He looks amazing! I purchased the boot covers and the gloves to complete his look! Now grandma & grandpa are the super heroes!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- He Won't Take It Off!By Current Customer | August 6, 2020Size 2T/4TMy nephew loves his Spider Man costume. He wears it every day, and only takes it off for sleep and washing and outings, when his mom insists. It well-made and the built in muscles are great. The costume is a great value.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Haha! This is what we love to hear! We're so glad that your nephew loves his Spiderman costume so much. Feel free to tag us in any photos and we'll post them on this page.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | August 1, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | April 3, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2019AwesomeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Awesome costume for my 3 year old son who loves Spiderman. Fits perfectly ??Was this review helpful to you?
- I love the costume!By Current Customer | February 6, 2018very qualitative!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- great costume :)By Current Customer | January 21, 2018wonderful costume//
thanks you so muchWas this review helpful to you?