Kids Elephant Costume
- Child Elephant Costume
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Felt "toenails" appliqued on cuffs of pants & sleeves
- Tail w/ faux fur tuft sewn to back of suit
- Headpiece has stuffed trunk, tusks & ears attached; hook& loop closure at back
You know what they say about elephants, don't you? They are tons of fun! There is something else that's important to know about elephants, but we forgot what it is. If your little animal lover wants to dress up like their favorite pachyderm, our exclusive Elephant Costume will help them have fun they'll never forget. Hey, we remembered!
With so many amazing animals out there in the savannah, we know it can be hard to pick just one to dress up as. If we had to choose between a giraffe, a lion, or hippo for Halloween, we would probably end up wearing a piece of each costume, and being one really goofy looking animal. But, when elephants are one of the choices, it's a pretty choice to make, since who wouldn't want to be one of those massively majestic beasties and spend all day just lumbering around and doing whatever they feel like doing? Plus, having floppy ears, not to mention your very own trunk, makes the elephant the coolest animal for your little one to play around as!
We've designed this bodysuit and matching hood to have all the same features as the enormous critters it's modeled after. The flapping ears stick out far to the sides of the hood, and the long, plush trunk and tusks can be waved around while your little one lumbers about. Since elephants are social creatures, they will have even more fun playing with their pals dressed as elephants, or any other wild animals that they to hang out with around the oasis!
|X-Small||Child Size||3 - 4||3 - 4|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large||Child Size||14 - 16||14 - 16|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Elephant costumeBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Nice quality costume. Only complaint is the ears don’t stick out as much as they should. They kind of lay flat on the head. Otherwise, very nice costume. Medium was a good fit for my 8 y/o.Was this review helpful to you?
- Horton Hears A WhoBy Rising Star | March 10, 2017I purchased this costume for a 9 year old boys portraying Horton in the musical Seussical.
The elephant costume is great. It fit him perfectly and he loves it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | March 1, 2020Great looking costume except when it comes to the ears. They don’t stay up like they should and show on the website. There is a zip tie that does from one ear to the other and makes no sense. Now I have to try and see how to fix the issue. Seem like this has been an issue since 2016 with no resolution. Next time I will have to make sure I read the reviews.Was this review helpful to you?
- Elephant CostumeBy Helen Hart | September 13, 2019An amazing and good quality costume for a very reasonable price. There is no other website that I searched for that gave me these fine quality pricing. Thanks to HC my kids can afford to have a beautiful Lion King Musical Concert this coming weekend.
Helen Hart (Florida)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Son loves itBy A mom | November 11, 2018Be sure to measure to get the right size we are glad we did. Only one of the ears had wiring to keep it up But it still worked out perfectWas this review helpful to you?
- Poor QualityBy Anonymous | October 29, 2018The jumpsuit is great, no complaints. The head piece, however, is a train wreck. The plastic piece that is supposed to make the ears stand up would not stay in place, so I had to try to tack in place with thread prior to wearing it. My son wore it for 1 hour at a trunk or treat event before Halloween, and one of the ears was falling off by the end of the event. I had to sew it back on so he'll be able to wear it at Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- ears don't stay upBy Anonymous | March 1, 2016Got the custome in the mail but when my son tried it on the ear's don't stay up, now I have to take it somewhere to have them fixed for his musical??..More money out my pocket.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry to hear you had ear issues! We have a very friendly Customer Service staff who is available Monday through Friday, if you are still seeking assistance, definitely give them a call or stop by our online chat feature and we can help you out.