Ghostbusters Toddler's Deluxe Costume
- Proton Backpack w/ Wand
- 4 Name Patches
- 100% polyester jumpsuit
- Embroidered Ghostbusters patch sewn on right arm of jumpsuit
- Jumpsuit has front zipper closure and zippered pockets on front
- Interchangeable embroidered name tags
- Canvas Proton Pack has adjustable straps and zipper closure
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Blockbusting Business Venture
Is your child always coming up with new ways to make money? If so, then they've probably covered the basics. You know them. There are the summer lemonade stands, raking lawn in the spring, and maybe they even try to sell their questionable yet adorable homemade ornaments in the winter. If your child has been through all of these ideas and they're still looking for ways to make more pocket money, perhaps it's time they get serious and join a team. You know what we're getting at... The Ghostbusters! This adorable uniform will have your little one on call for one of the most important jobs in this, the spookiest of seasons.
Details & Design
This license kids costume will make the classic movie Ghostbusters come alive for your little one! The jumpsuit zips up the front and has zippered pockets peppered throughout. The pant hems unzip to widen to make sure your kid can comfortably get their feet in and out. The Ghostbuster icon is attached to one sleeve while an interchangeable name tag attaches to the hook and loop strip on the chest. Your kid can choose what character from the movie that they want to be. The costume is topped off with the Proton pack that printed with vibrant mechanical lights and wires. The wand attaches to the side of the pack to make your kid's Ghostbuster costume fun and interactive.
Boss of the Boos!
While you might think getting into the ghostbusting business might be a little scary for your kiddo, the Ghostbuster uniform will make your child feel brave on Halloween night. When your kiddo starts to tremble at the ghosts hanging in the trees and the skeletons peeking out of windows while out trick-or-treating, just tell your kiddo to point their proton wand at whatever is scaring them and they'll be the one in charge!
|18MO||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||14 3/4"||37cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great qualityBy Gordon | October 26, 2020Size 2TOverall, looks really good. Major problem is the length of the legs. 1-2” longer would be perfect or offer a 3t, as the 4t measurements are too much (we don’t need another 5” of length). Fits perfect everywhere else.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great quality No (0)
- Five StarsBy Emilio Trujillo | October 24, 2020Size 4TThe package arrived earlier than expected, the costume is of good quality and it fit just right, thank you.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!By Current Customer | October 9, 2022My little one loved this costume! The measurements were pretty accurate.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very smallBy Amber | October 2, 2022Height 47" | Weight 45lbsI got an extra small for my five year old, tall slender boy. The extra small reads for (5-6). It was mod calf length (very very short on him) the arms are short and the costume was tight. Returning for a larger size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Size 4TThis is such a well made costume, not like the ones from other stores. My kiddo loves it and so do I.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By Brandy | September 8, 2021Size 2TSo happy with this costume! Fits great. Great quality and price. Super cute. My son absolutely loves it! The proton pack and name patches make it a perfect Ghostbuster costume. Very satisfied!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Absolutely Adorable!By Current Customer | August 20, 2021Size 2TWe are SO happy with this costume! Totally worth the extra money for this deluxe version. It's made of a quality durable material and comes with a Proton Pack and foam Neutrona Wand. The inner collar has what appears to be an officially licensed Ghostbusters name and logo tag. The zip up front is a fantastic feature that makes for easy in and out. The Ghostbuster patch on the shoulder looks AMAZING. Our little Ghostbuster who just turned two fit perfectly into the 2T. We got tons of compliments when he wore it to his Ghostbusters themed birthday party!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Paula McEvoy | October 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kristen | October 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tanya | October 9, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2020Was this review helpful to you?