Boys Goku Costume
- Pair of Wristbands
- Pair of Foot Covers
- Child Goku Costume
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- Orange gi top w/ attached blue shirt inset
- Goku kanji in front and back
- Orange pants w/ elastic in waist and legs
- Blue waist sash
- Blue foot covers w/ elastic bands
- Blue armbands w/ hook and loop closure
- Wig seen in picture sold separately
Ally to good, Nightmare to you
I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.
Goku has changed a lot since the days when he first trained with Master Roshi. He's learned new techniques, like the Kaio-ken, Instant Transmission and he's even mastered the transformation into a Super Saiyan. The one thing that hasn't changed much his is fighting attire. It's classic, orange and never hinders Goku from firing off a Kamehameha Wave in an intense battle. This Dragon Ball Z outfit is a recreation of his signature fighting gear. Just be careful where you go Super Saiyan, because this one time while we were in class... yeah, it was a bad day.
This officially licensed Dragon Ball Z costume is one that your child will want to wear every day—not just on Halloween. The costume comes with the signature orange gi top with an attached blue shirt inset. The Goku kanji is in both the front and back of the costume. The matching orange pants have an elastic waist and at the legs for a comfortable fit that will keep your child going all night long. The blue waist sash adds detail to the costume along with the matching blue armbands, which secure with Hook and Loop fastener. The blue boot covers round out the costume and they have elastic bands underfoot for a secure fit. Add our child’s Goku wig to complete the costume and truly make it one to remember this Halloween!
Hope of the Universe
When your child is heading out to protect the universe, they'll be grateful that they're suited up with the right ensemble. You can pair them up with the grumpy Piccolo, Trunks, or even Bulma for a group costume. Our opinion? The universe is in good hands.
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 31"||51cm - 79cm|
|Small (4-6)||Shirt Length||16"||41cm|
|Small (4-6)||Waist||21" - 32"||53cm - 81cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pants Length||29"||74cm|
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||7-8||7-8|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||17"||43cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||22" - 34"||56cm - 86cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Length||34"||86cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||10-12||10-12|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||22"||56cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||25" - 37"||64cm - 94cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pants Length||38"||97cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||14||14|
|X-Large (16-18)||Shirt Length||25"||64cm|
|X-Large (16-18)||Waist||27" - 39"||69cm - 99cm|
|X-Large (16-18)||Pants Length||44"||112cm|
|X-Large (16-18)||Child Size||16||16|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Well worth your money!By Anonymous | September 30, 2018Thos costume is PERFECT! The colors are so vibrant the material is durable, does not feel cheap at all! My son is 9 and a little on the short side, I wouldn't say he is overweight but I also wouldn't say he is thin... average I suppose. We bought the size medium and the top barely BARELY made it. Honestly I'm going to blame the extra donuts lol the pants fit perfect and the boot covers were just the right size. The wig is not included but I knew that already and we will be getting one soon. He absolutely loved his costume. Very excited to parade around with it and his little brother will be his Vegeta sidekick.Was this review helpful to you?
- The Outfit is GREAT, the Wig ... Not so much ...By Ma2anArtist | October 10, 2017Sizing chart was great, the outfit is awesome and the wig is a huge disappointment from what is pictured. I'll use hair glue to fix it, but for $20 I shouldn't have had to ...Was this review helpful to you?
- Everything but the hairBy Anonymous | October 29, 2014We purchased a Goku and Vegeta costume for our children. Everything fit well and was spot on after using the sizing guide. However, Goku's wig, is terrible. The shape of the wig is so off we can't even use it. Luckily our child who is going as Goku has blonde hair so we will spike it and make him Super Saiyan.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Size wasn't accurate...way smaller than advertised.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Fit good , good qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018My son was very happy with this costume. He wore it several times before Halloween and couldn't get enough of it. Perfect fit. True to size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit wrongBy Current Customer | November 12, 2018The pants fit great. The top was extremely too small. Like it was for a 6 or 7 year old not a 12-14 year old.Was this review helpful to you?
- Halloween repeat.By MzBoo | October 10, 2018He loved his costume so much he asked for it again! I ordered a small for my 5 year old last year. The top was snug while everything else was too big; esp the 'boots'. This year, everything fit him perfectly except for the top; I had to add some panels. Great quality for the money! Not the one-piece polyester jumpsuit found elsewhere.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute CustumeBy Current Customer | October 3, 2017This is cute. Fits well, True to picture. There is nice detail and I like that it comes with all the accessories as well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Child Goku CostumeBy Brenda Chavez | February 16, 2017Liked it bought a medium looked at size chart and it did not fit my son...this fiits like for a 5 year old not a 8-10 just wasted $40Was this review helpful to you?
- goku costume - son loves it because not too spooky but so fun and orangeBy Melissa | October 20, 2016I got this goku costume for my 5 years old son for Halloween. He loves Halloween but he does not like anything scary. He was so happy to get this costume because its so fun and orange - same colour theme in Halloween, and he is wearing it every night to prep his trick or treat now. Happy to see his smile every time he puts this on!Was this review helpful to you?
- Goku costumeBy Melissa | October 9, 2016My son love's it and it fits so wellWas this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costume!By Melissa | September 16, 2016Costume is a great fit and quality! Did not come with wig, waiting on wig to be delivered! Overall satisfied! My son has had many compliments even w/o the wig!Was this review helpful to you?
- Son loves his favorite cartoon/game character costumeBy ckay1273 | October 15, 2015You cannot find this costume anywhere else. We were so happy that you carried it and it is of great quality. He is so excited to dress up for Halloween this year as his favorite character! Thank you!
Also, ordering was simple, price was reasonable and delivery was fast!Was this review helpful to you?
- GokuBy Anonymous | October 4, 2015My son loves the costume and it's great perfect material not cheap qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy karla lozano | August 1, 2015i love the color,material and the size was perfect.Was this review helpful to you?