Adult Vegeta Wig
- 100% polypropylene
- Hair spikes may require some styling for best results
- Mesh wig cap with elastic edges, size adjustable
- Officially Dragon Ball Z licensed!
With most costumes, a wig is completely optional. As long as you get the basic look of a character right, most people will say close enough. But things are a little different when it comes to Vegeta, because a pure-blooded Saiyan's signature hairstyle doesn't change from birth until the moment they become Super Saiyan! And that could take a while.
So you could wear Vegeta's old-school Saiyan armor or the navy tank top that enhances his eye-popping musculature, but the look won't be complete unless you can duplicate those perfect spiky locks of his! And it might not seem worth going to all the trouble of ordering even a flawless official wig like this, but we'd rather not to hire a stylist and waste gallons of hairspray whenever we want to look like our favorite grumpy Saiyan. Plus, we promise not to let Goku find out that you're wearing a hairpiece!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Incredibly disappointed.By Anonymous | September 8, 2017The wig arrived in a nice licensed box, but inside it was unsupported, squashed, and completely unwearable as it was.
It's going to take me days to get this up to the standard shown in the photo, let alone the standard i personally want it to be.
If you advertise a pre-styled wig, it should arrive looking at least somewhat the way pictured.
a simple dome in the bottom of the box for the wig to be attached to would be enough to stop the wig from slamming around in the box and getting squished.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great wigBy Carlos | November 3, 2015Reviews on the wig were weak, saying the wig did not look at all like pic. I still took a chance on the wig because it is extremely important for the over all costume. I must say I was very pleasantly surprised. The wig comes in a box that keeps it pointing up, and it looks exactly like depicted. It does require some maintenance but all I needed was some hair spray and some hair pins. I mean only saiyans can have such awesome hair without much maintenance.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Came in poor conditionsBy Sean | February 18, 2019Structure of wig was nonexistent just a matt of hair. Disappointed in qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- niceBy Current Customer | November 4, 2015Does it look like the picture no, but it's just what we wanted and totally hilarious! I'm very satisfied with this wig!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy CARLIER Sebastien | June 5, 2015Ne ressemble en rien a la photoWas this review helpful to you?