Dragon Ball Z Goku Wig for Adults
- 100% olefin
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
- Black hair shaped into spiky style of Goku from the anime
- NOTE: Spikes may require some styling for best results
- THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
- Synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic size adjustable band at edge
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Incredibly disappointed.By Anonymous | September 8, 2017The wig arrived in a reasonable sized box, but inside it was unsupported, squashed, and completely unwearable as it was.
Its very small for an "adult wig" and sits very very tight on the head, as opposed to the vegeta wig which is a normal adult size.
It's going to take me days to get this up to the standard shown in the photo, let alone the standard i personally want it to be.
If you advertise a pre-styled wig, it should arrive looking at least somewhat the way pictured.
a simple dome in the bottom of the box for the wig to be attached to would be enough to stop the wig from slamming around in the box and getting squished.Was this review helpful to you?
- Big disappointment defines my felling.By Reginaldo Jendik Cardoso | November 11, 2018When I saw the picture of Goku's wig on your website, one thought come right away: that would be perfect to go to a costume party next December 1st wearing a Goku's costume.
So, I bought it with no thought and waited for delivery, however, when I opened the boxes (by the way, well packed) I had a negative surprise.
The wig came almost totally shapeless, and I attached one picture to prove what I'm saying to you. I put some pieces of woolen yarn to give a little shape that could remind the picture from the website.
Honestly, I would like to receive a new one wig, I do not want to receive my money back. But for that, I need to be sure that the wig that I would receive really needs to be exactly like the picture of the announcement.
Waiting for your reply, as soon as possible.Was this review helpful to you?
- nailed itBy Anonymous | September 17, 2017its perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy CARLIER Sebastien | June 5, 2015Ne ressemble en rien a la photoWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | October 28, 2020Winds don’t fit Male adult head. A small woman or child could wear but this was too small for my husbands head. This wig also does not look like the picture. You can’t even differentiate how you are supposed to wear it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy J | September 25, 2020Hair doesn't stand upWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Charitardha Kutcherlapati | October 31, 2019Wig doesnt stand at all. Very badWas this review helpful to you?
- DO NOT BUY / CANNOT RETURNBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018Was very excited to use this to complete my costume. When it arrived I opened the box to check it out and it was completely deformed. I immediately printed the return packing slip and returned it following the return procedure. I had to pay for return shipping!!! I waited about a week to see if my return was acknowledged. It wasn't. Come to find out, they do not accept returns on wigs unless the package is unopened. Which I understand for health concerns, BUT the box was not translucent and therefore impossible to determine the quality WITHOUT opening the box. So I immediately emailed to state my case. I told them it wasn't worn and immediately returned. I waited a week to see if they would even acknowledge my email. They didn't and have since lost a return costumer. Which is truly a shame because I had used them in the past and for the other part of this costume with satisfaction but to not even return a concern. I'll go to party city from now on.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm very sorry that the wig wasn't what you were expecting, it does appear that you have been refunded in full for the product. If you have further questions let us know!
- Wig was terribleBy Dennis | November 20, 2018The wig looked so different from what was in the picture. Tried styling it as recommended but it didn’t work. Had to buy another one from another seller.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good start for Goku hairBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018The wig is shaped and separated from the box, but you will need hairspray to make it stand up like in the picture. It is not that hard and looks great when shaped correctly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lots of funBy Anonymous | October 30, 2015my son needed a goku wig for izumicon and this was one of the few places that had one and could get it to us quickly- and it did arrive just in time. It's a little big, but it's all in fun after all ....it's a costume. Decent price and well shipped.Was this review helpful to you?