Toddler Goku Costume
- Pair of Wrist Bands
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester
- Orange gi top has blue inset shirt
- Goku's kanji printed on front and back
- Orange pants w/ elastic in waist and legs
- Blue waist sash
- Blue wrist cuffs close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Blue boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- Wig seen in picture sold separately
- Officially licensed, exclusive
So you thought your kid was an earthling, but it turns out that he’s really a member of an extraterrestrial warrior race called the Saiyans. It’s an honest mistake! Who hasn’t thought that maybe their toddler was, y’know, part of a different species at some point?
And yeah, the origins of his birth might be slightly unnerving (though, you gotta admit…the superhuman strength was possibly your first giveaway, yeah?) but the important thing to focus on is not where he comes from, but who he is a person. And we gotta tell you…you landed yourself a pretty great kid! He’s careful and cheerful when he’s playing, but can also be serious and strategic-minded when it matters…pretty impressive for a toddler! And did we hear that he’s already an expert at concentrating his Ki? You know he can use that to devastate his enemies in uber power attacks, right? But don’t be worried about that! He’s got some great friends around him to show him how to harness his gift of being Earth’s mightiest warrior! And holy cow, parents…you get to raise the kid who’s going to protect his adopted home planet from those who seek to harm it! And we’d just be happy if our kid decided to go to college…
But you’re going to need all the help you can get in raising your Super Saiyan, which is why we brought you this Toddler Goku Costume! Licensed from the Dragon Ball Z anime, it’s battle-ready for practicing martial arts and the perfect thing to travel in when your little guy is off on a journey to find wish-granting Dragon Balls! You're still going to have to help teach him moves well beyond the Kamehameha Wave and Kaio-ken, but in this classic orange fighting outfit, he'll be ready to take on anything you can throw at him!
|18MO||Shirt Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|18MO||Waist||17 1/2" - 27 1/2"||44cm - 70cm|
|2T||Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|4T||Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Toddler girl GoKuBy 27kim | October 13, 2014She is only 20 months old, so this costume was a little big. But she looked so cute. We did not use the wig. There was no way she would put up with that. But all in all, she ran around and had fun. We adjusted it from time to time because it was a little big on her but it didn't stop her from running and dancing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Alison | October 3, 2020Size 2TGood fabric quality. However, fabric has no give so shirt was a little hard to get on. Might want to size up if your measurements are on the edge of the next size. A couple little sowing mistakes(one of the cuffs velcro want sown all the way and the ribbon on the boot came out of the seem. Over all a great costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for your feedback on our kiddo's Goku costume. We'll be sure to take another look at the sizing chart! In the meantime, your little Saiyan is looking spectacular. Thank you for the picture!
- Four StarsBy ERIKA | October 22, 2020Size 4TI loved this costume the material was good, the only down fall was that my son is 2yrs and I ordered him a size 4T hoping it will fit him big, unfortunately the shirt was way small that I had such a hard time putting it on him and when I tried to take it off it got stuck and had to cut it open.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | November 20, 2017My son wanted this costume, it arrived in time along with the wig in great conditions nicely packed and ready to wearWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Adele Mclaughlin | June 22, 2015A very well made and good quality costume, everyone at the birthday party complimented us on it. I will definitely recommend this site! :-)Was this review helpful to you?