Dragon Ball Z Goku Men's Costume
- Pair of Wristbands
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- Orange pullover gi top has attached blue shirt inset
- Goku kanji printed on front and back
- Orange pants w/ elastic in waist and ankles
- Blue satin waist sash
- Blue foot covers have yellow piping, elastic band under foot
- Blue armbands fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Wig seen in picture sold separately
Always Ready to Rumble
Ever since he was sent to earth, it seems like Goku can never catch a break. When he's not fending off the attacks of his violent brother Raditz, he's locked in an epic battle against Frieza on Namek, or he's facing off against the evil android Cell for the fate of Earth. Really, even when he was still a baby he fell down a ravine. What kind of luck is that? The frightening thing is, as tough as all those bad guys are, they don't even compare to how scary Chi-Chi can get when Goku's late for dinner. Maybe that's why he has to wear his fighting gear all the time, because he never knows when he'll have to unleash a Kamehameha Wave on some kind of super-powered villain, or when he'll have to dodge Chi-Chi's famous You-Forgot-To-Take-Out-The-Garbage Backhand Attack. Trust us, when you're in the thick of it, you'll be glad you brought your own Dragon Ball Z cosplay costume, recreated as the bright orange gear worn by Goku, to the fight.
It's easy to transform into a martial arts hero with this ensemble! Throw the orange shirt over your head and you're already halfway there! The purple inset is attached so you don't have to fool around with layers. You'll enjoy moving around in the loose, elastic waisted pants. Feeling tough is no problem when you've got armbands and a sash to show how much you've been training. All you need to finish this look off is a Goku wig or plenty of hair gel to gain Goku's spiky do!
Fight With Might
Goku might never get a break but that doesn't mean he ever gives up. Add some drama to your costumed evening by teaming up with the mysterious Piccolo. No one knows what might happen but everyone knows what sure won't happen, Goku's not giving up any time soon!
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 42"||71cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 44"||76cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 48"||86cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 52"||97cm - 132cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- ExcellentBy KC | November 18, 2018My son loved this outfit, every one compliment him. This was use for his 14th Birthday and Halloween ????Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costume, bad hairBy darkhallow2999 | September 29, 2014the costume its self is fine, decent quality looks correct problem is there is no way that the wig they send with it could be the one pictured. When I got it it was very flat, looked nothing like the picture I took it to professional hair stylist and she took it home with her. She said she had even helped people with cos play stuff the spikes will not stay up not even with floral wire no amount of hair spray or gel will hold them. This costume needs a better wig.Was this review helpful to you?
- Goku ReviewBy GokuReview2014 | October 25, 2014GREAT costume but the Wig is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE (its a tangled mess of hair, looks nothing like the picture). Luckily as a long haired blonde I was just going to spike my hair up anyways. I knew this going into buying it so thank you to the other review here, this review is simply to confirm that they were right. I wish they would remove the wig and just charge $25 bucks less since you can buy it separately.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 28, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- FastBy Suinda agueda | October 27, 2019Received the costume over a week ahead of schedule.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018The costume works to be Goku. You can use safety pin to have it be a thick sash all the way across like in later episodes. This costume is great for the price and worth it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume, Junky BootcoversBy Anonymous | October 31, 2016The shirt and pants are great and easy to wear, but the boot covers are bad. They shift around and flop off your shoes. The boot covers really needed like an extra elastic band or something to help keep them on your feet. I just ended up taking them off. The wrist cuffs needed to be a bit tighter too, since they fit a bit too loosely on my wrists. All in all, the costume still looks pretty great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | October 24, 2016I love it fits good and it's really nice it came earlier than expected!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | October 18, 2016Love it a good last minute ideaWas this review helpful to you?
- NiceBy Anonymous | August 11, 2016Costume de qualité! Livraison rapide en france.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for the price!By Mercedes K. | September 28, 2015Love it! Fits big but the belt helps keep the pants up. Great for the priceWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy CARLIER Sebastien | June 5, 2015On a choisi la mauvaise taille mais tres bonne qualiteWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Djaouad Berkach | June 4, 2015Awesome costume. The pants may be a little large but the belt does the job.Was this review helpful to you?