Groovy Go Go Dancer Costume
- Pair of Earrings
- Groovy Go Go Dancer Costume
- 100% polyester dress w/ psychedelic swirl print
- Long bell sleeves and plunging scoop neck
- Narrow hot pink faux leather belt has flower buckle, multiple notches
- Matching fabric headband has elastic at back
- Sunglasses have round pink plastic frames
- Dangling white plastic circles on clip earrings
In this fast-paced age, sometimes relaxing on the weekend after a long work week just isn't enough. Sometimes, you just gotta drop everything, put on this Groovy Go Go Dancer Costume, and get down tonight! Trust us, it's way easier than dancing in business clothes.
Way back in the swinging days of hippies and go go dancers, people sure knew how to party! For many folks back then, psychedelic styles were more than just a kookie fashion statement; they were a life statement. If you saw someone wearing a tie dye shirt or a dress covered in bright colorful flowers, it's a pretty safe bet that they dug peace, love, and freedom. Those trendy fashions also gave off rad vibes on the dance floor, so it's no surprise that even to this day, groovy chicks and dudes like to wear them while they party! That being said, if you're coming off of a grueling week at the workplace and you're in need of some serious unwinding, just slip into this fab and funky miniskirt, drop the needle on your favorite pop album, and your troubles will melt away before you know it!
Okay, it might be a little more complicated than that. This outfit doesn't actually contain any mood altering substances (even if the pattern on it suggests otherwise...) but we're still sure wearing this costume to a vintage dance party will help you forget some of your modern problems for a bit! Don't be surprised if everything still has a groovy aura around it when you head back to work on Monday, or you might just still be wearing the tinted glasses.
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|2X-Large||Chest||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super Cute!By Current Customer | November 18, 2016I really loved this costume. It does run small so order a medium if you are normally a small, like me. Also, it's pretty short so order some white lycra hot pants too.Was this review helpful to you?
- Dress is as perfect as you will expectBy Cathy S | September 17, 2019Just a heads up about this company. If you return an item, they will charge an 18% restocking fee (per item) and $6.99 shipping fee per item returned (even though they were returned together). My $90 return resulted in a $59 refund! I ordered a small, medium and large of this costume to be sure of the fit. The small and large were put back in the mail to the company the day after receiving them. Very disappointing. Clearly this item can be found on other return-friendly company websites.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Absolutely Loved it and was delivered as expected.By Anonymous | January 28, 2017If it wasn't for the other reviews with pictures and sizes (which I thank them sooooo much for doing, so I'm doing it too) I would have ordered the wrong size. I'm 5'5" in height and I weight 138 lbs. Chest is 36 B cup (I wore a push-up bra to fill out the top better). I wear size 7 to 9 in jeans. I'm not fat but I have the belly pooch. In my mind I thought I'd wear a medium. But after reading the reviews I got a Large and it fit. Because of my belly pooch I wore pantyhose with the tummy control. The hose also kept my legs warm. I also got the boots through Amazon (cheaper) but the same brand name. I'm a 7.5 shoe size and since they only carry whole sizes I went to size 8 and wore thin socks and it fit perfect. The boots were a bit tight on my calves to zip up but I squeezed into it. I wanted more of a funnier 70's costume so I got bigger glasses, earrings and a Ginormous Afro wig. The head band kept my wing in place wonderfully. The earring they provide is clip-ons.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome but runs very small.By scubagirl | October 25, 2014Loved the costume. Vibrant colors. Very small. Have to return. Wish there was time to order another. Order some hot pants because it's very short.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just rightBy Anonymous | October 24, 2014Received this costume just in time for Halloween. The medium fits perfectly and I usually wear a small. Order a size up it's very contouring in the waist and hips. The color is more vibrant than the picture.Was this review helpful to you?
- NICEBy STACY D. | November 14, 2013It was just to tight I had to return itWas this review helpful to you?