Fine Foxy Fro Wig
- Fine Foxy Fro Wig
- Synthetic brown curly hair w/ blonde highlights
- Mesh lined interior
We all know that every decade has its memorable style, but some of those fantastic looks pierce through the barriers of time and hold up as foxy fresh no matter when we have the fortune of looking upon them! Of course, others aren’t so fortunate. The bright leg warmers of the ‘80s might have lost their flair and, according to rumors, many of our stellar styles from the Disco days are instead long passed their dying days. But, despite the fact that Disco may have seen its final moments, the style of the ‘70s is simply too luscious to let go.
There’s no question that a style like yours could not only bring back the Groovy ‘70s but also make it stay. Channel some of that flawless style from Donna Summers, add in some modern curls from Whitney Houston, and finish it off with some kick-butt Foxy Brown attitude. With this curly Fine Foxy ‘Fro wig, you bring Disco back! The sparkling lights, the night clubs, the music, the dance. Bring the ‘70s out of the attic and prove that Donna Summer was right: Disco will survive all night and so will your amazing highlighted brown curls!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy ceci | November 5, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 11, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Doesn’t look like pictureBy Chetta | November 10, 2018The wig is much shorter and the color is lighter then pictureWas this review helpful to you?
- Good for foxyBy Current Customer | October 13, 2016I purchased this wig to wear with my disco costume because it matched best with my skin tone but didnt look right. Its not as fluffy as I thought, but it still look good on me. Gonna use it for role playing instead lolWas this review helpful to you?