Blonde Bombshell Wig
- Long, blonde wig
- Made of synthetic fibers
- Long layered bleach blonde hair
- Slight bouffant at top
- Swooping bangs achievable with front layer
- Sheer nylon netting interior
So, your heart is set on being a foxy movie star this Halloween, but you're just too darn smart to peroxide your hair. Phew, thank goodness.
Now, we aren’t magicians, but we can fix most of the world’s dress-up problems, like this whole blonde conundrum you find yourself in. Once you slip this Blonde Bombshell Wig on your head, you'll see what we mean. Don’t all your problems feel, momentarily, solvable? Great costumes can really free the mind, no? Don’t you feel more blonde than you ever thought was possible, and without all the bleach? We don’t think hair color has any corollary to IQ, but we do think that people wearing wigs have more fun in life. And hey, we threw a few curls in there as well. Doesn't that look fancy. Call the press and tell them to get the red carpet ready. So go out there and audition for the part you wanted: Halloween superstar!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Hit of the partyBy Dawn | November 5, 2019Got this wig to be Beth, Dog the Bounty hunters wife. It was comfortable and sat on my head well. Everyone loved it!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...What a fun couple's costume! Thanks for leaving a picture, You look like you came straight from the hairdresser. We hope you tracked down those wayward ghouls on Halloween night!
- Worst Wig EverBy Anonymous | October 29, 2018This wig was of such poor quality it couldn't be worn. Stubby hairs stick out along the part, and the woven wig cap hangs out at the forehead. A wig doesn't have to be perfect for Halloween, but this was not even close to what was shown in the picture.Was this review helpful to you?