Ferris Bueller Costume For Men
- 100% polyester vest, 100% PVC jacket
- Gold and black vest recreates the look of Ferris's signature wardrobe
- Vest buttons up in front
- Faux leather jacket recreates look from movie
- Jacket has zip up front with zip pockets along sides and chest
- Officially licensed
A Day Off
So, your boss has been nagging you about TPS reports all week and you just need a day off. Maybe take in a game at Wrigley Field? Hit up the Art Institute of Chicago? Talk your best friend into taking his dad's Ferrari for a cruise through the city? Okay, so maybe your best friend's dad drives an old minivan, but you get the idea! You deserve a day off and just sitting at home wasting your time with your strange homemade contraptions won't be enough. So, stop talking to that invisible camera in the shower, towel off, and put on this perfectly nostalgic costume. Today is going to be a good day!
This Ferris Bueller costume makes sure you've got the style of the high school scamp that everyone loves. It perfectly recreates the look from the movie, so all you have to do is bring your charm along for the ride. You'll receive a sturdy knit vest in the wild pattern that we all know and love from the eighties. Layered over it is Ferris's tan and dark brown jacket with quality zipper detailing on the sides and a zipper up the front. All you need to finish off your look is a pair of sunglasses and a laissez-faire attitude toward basic rules. We think you're probably up for it.
Danke schön, darling! Danke schön!
There are so many activities that we wish for you on your big day out. Pair up with your girl, Sloan, and head into the city. Take your rightful place on an Oktoberfest Parade route. Trick that stuck-up waiter into thinking that you're the sausage king of Chicago. Most of all, let loose and have a good time. After all, we only have so many days off in life. At least some people do. Others just make their own rules. So here's looking at you, Bueller. Bueller?
|X-Small||Jacket Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fun For Older KidBy Current Customer | October 31, 2019Fits Great he is almost 5'8" he was a little thin for vest. Had a great time with people recognizing who he was dressed as.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful Customer ServiceBy Current Customer | September 23, 2017I got the costume in less than a week's time. The costume is awesome, looks just like the movie - except when I received it, it had blue ink all over the back of the vinyl jacket. I emailed customer service and they got back to me within the hour offering to replace it right away! Not only that, they shipped the new one out in less than 24 hours. Thank you Brianna S. for your speedy and polite customer service! I'm sure the new one will be here soon, hopefully second time's a charm.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just AWESOME!By MissMcFly1985 | June 1, 2016I received my package today and I have to say that I'm really happy about my purchase! The jacket is great and the vest... THE VEST! For a cosplay, I couldn't ask for more. They even have the clothing labels embroidered with the movie logo! The jacket is a cosplay of course, not an actual wearable everyday jacket, because of the quality of the faux-leather and there is no lining. But as a costume, it's the BEST! It's exactly the way it looks in the video provided in the description. Also, the vest is a very nice, thick knit! Note that for ladies (I wear Ladies size Medium), the Small size fits quite well (the costume is a Men size). I also want to mention that the customer service was outstanding as well! Very efficient and super nice. I would recommend this purchase to any Ferris Bueller fan, as it is the 30th anniversary this year (2016). Super excited about it!
You're still here? It's over! Go home! Go!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Well aren't you the sweetest thing ever! We really appreciate this great feedback, and the suggestions for sizing will be helpful for future customers. We're all pretty excited about the upcoming anniversary of the movie, in fact, we might just have to skip work for the day and gallivant around Chicago to celebrate. Thanks again for the information here, and we hope to see you back soon!
- Great costume, but runs very smallBy ctkrsf | October 28, 2019We ordered a Medium for my husband based on the posted size chart. Given my husband's measurements the Medium should have been plenty roomy. He is tall and very lean.
The medium vest was VERY small. I'd consider it an extra small in sizing.
The medium jacket was possibly true to size, maybe just a bit small.
Good quality though and a great look overall.
Unfortunately we had to reorder a larger size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- NOT true to sizeBy David | November 10, 2018Round up after you measure. I used your guidelines to find that I am a Medium using calendar inches and it was extremely tight! Add one extra size regardless of what this site says!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!By MJ | October 21, 2018Shipping was quick, took roughly a week. I ordered an XS and the vest fits perfect. The jacket, however, is still extremely big.. even for an extra small!! For reference I am 5’7” and weight about 120. October is a very hot month in California so I probably wouldn’t even be wearing the jacket at all. Very pleased with my purchase!Was this review helpful to you?