Back to the Future Marty McFly Wig Accessory
- 100% polyester
- Short, feathered, side-parted style
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
- Synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
Get ready for a trip Back to the Future with this officially licensed Marty McFly Wig! Made out of synthetic fibers, this wig comes with a short, feathered style straight out of the '80s and makes getting the classic movie character's hairstyle quick and easy! It fits easily on the head with an elastic mesh cap, so all you need to do is put it on and jump into your DeLorean time-machine. You'll look stylish as you help Doc Brown get the time machine up and running!
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
|Standard||Wig Cap Size||18" - 25"||46cm - 64cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Doesn't match the picture at allBy Anonymous | October 31, 2015The shape of the hair doesn't match the picture on this site or the included packaging sleeve. Color also doesn't match. I know it's only $15, but it's way off from what was advertised.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Doesn't match the picture at all Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Doesn't match the picture at all No (0)
- Great likeness!!By Wendy | October 22, 2021After reading other reviews, I was a little concerned. However, when the wig came, it was perfect! I think that those who were dissatisfied likely were not teenagers or older during the 80's, and therefore, didn't know what to expect. The wig needs to be fluffed up once taken out of the bag, but customers should not try to fight the stitching (which gives it the characteristic 80's style). The hair should fluff up (curl over) from the top of the head to the back almost as a combover over a cowlick. Also, I would suggest wearing the wig a little higher on the forehead than the picture shows for a more authentic look.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not Great -- Even for $15By costumer | November 5, 2019I've worn some cheap wigs in my time, so I was not expecting much, but this wig still managed to disappoint for the following reasons:
1. It is a much redder color than depicted in the photo.
2. When I opened the package, tufts of poorly-looped hair were falling off of it.
3. My head measures 22" and is not large by any means, but this wig was still too small.
4. There was a part if the hair that stuck out at a weird angle and no amount of styling could convince it to lay flat.
5. This was by far the itchiest wig I have ever worn.
Again, it is a cheap wig, but I've worn less expensive wigs that were better. Furthermore, if you are actually trying to look like Marty McFly, don't use this wig. It looks nothing like his hair in the movie.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | March 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?