Back to the Future Shoes for Kids
- Pair of Shoes
- USB Charging Cord for LED Lights
- Shoe Box with Back to the Future Logo
- Officially Licensed!
- As seen in Back to the Future Part II
- Hi-top shoe style with textured sole
- Adjustable Hook and Loop fastener strap around the top ankle
- Shoes light up on one side like in the movie
- Shoes easily charge with included USB cable
- Battery life lasts up to 300 full cycles (NOTE: the battery can't be replaced)
- Charges in full in approx. 30 minutes and can last about 4 hours while on
- Note: Shoes run narrow, in-sole length and width provided in size chart
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to manufacturing changes, shoes may not be exactly the same as those pictured. Side stripes may or may not be present, and the ankle straps may be positioned differently. This is not a defect.
What's one way to make sure that you have the coolest kicks in school? Just get Marty McFly's futuristic sense of style! Back to the Future shoes just may make you the most popular kid at school!
These officially licensed shoes recreate the revolutionary self-tying sneakers that the Back to the Future movies made famous. Just fasten the adjustable Hook and Loop fastener strap around your ankle and charge the LED lights with the included power cord and get ready to head out on your own adventure.
Back to the Future II is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
|11||Length (in sole)||6 1/2"||17cm|
|11||Width (in sole)||2 1/2"||6cm|
|11||Boot Height||5 3/4"||15cm|
|12||Length (in sole)||6 3/4"||17cm|
|12||Width (in sole)||2 1/2"||6cm|
|12||Boot Height||5 3/4"||15cm|
|13||Length (in sole)||7"||18cm|
|13||Width (in sole)||2 3/4"||7cm|
|13||Boot Height||5 3/4"||15cm|
|1||Length (in sole)||7 1/4"||18cm|
|1||Width (in sole)||2 3/4"||7cm|
|1||Boot Height||5 3/4"||15cm|
|2||Length (in sole)||7 1/2"||19cm|
|2||Width (in sole)||2 3/4"||7cm|
|3||Length (in sole)||8"||20cm|
|3||Width (in sole)||2 3/4"||7cm|
|4||Length (in sole)||8 1/4"||21cm|
|4||Width (in sole)||2 3/4"||7cm|
|4||Boot Height||6 1/4"||16cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Love the shoes but sizing was smallBy Current Customer | January 5, 2017My daughter just moved up to a size 1 but these shoes were way too small, ended up exchanging for size 3 and much better fit. I would get 1 size bigger at leastWas this review helpful to you?
- Very fun!By Beth | September 9, 2022These shoes are very fun and look very authentic to Marty McFly. But as other reviews said: SIZE UP by at least two sizes. My son is a size 13 shoe and that's what I purchased, but they were incredibly small. I returned them and ordered a size up two from what I previously ordered and they fit perfectly. I could have potentially even gone with three sizes up from my original purchase and still had a bit of room.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jessica LaCaze | October 21, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy YoungDeanTheOne | October 23, 2017These are nice looking shoes and the light up and charging feature is really cool. However, they fit too small, as another reviewer mentioned. My stepson is 9 and wears a size 4 in Nikes and Skechers, so I ordered him a size 4 and he couldn't even get his foot fully into these. I wonder if the adult pairs fit the same because now I want one!Was this review helpful to you?