Back to the Future Hoverboard Prop
- Corrugated plastic board measures 28"L x 8"W
- Hoverboard from Back to the Future
- Officially licensed
This Back to the Future Hoverboard Prop is an officially licensed product based on the Robert Zemeckis movies. Made of corrugated plastic, it has all the details seen in the movie printed on each side, so even though it might not actually hover, it still looks like the real thing when you carry it around town, or when you place it in your collection. Any fan of the movies is going to need one for their collection!
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Expensive cardboardBy LadeeJinx | October 26, 2015Eh. It's ok. Need it for my son's Marty costume. It's a piece of cardboard (with corrugated plastic in the middle). I ordered it thinking that it would be better than if I made one myself. It's not. It's flat and also missing the Mattel signs (which I knew from the picture). I got it for $15. I think it's an expensive piece of cardboard not plastic like description says.
Shipping: I paid extra for Priority. It got here faster than expected.
Packaging was terrible! It arrived open! It had stamps from the post office saying "received unsealed". My mailman said " We got it like that. If anything is missing, its not our fault."
The item itself had a couple of nicks, which may or may not be from packaging.Was this review helpful to you?
- Didn't expect muchBy Current Customer | October 30, 2016Didn't expect much from cardboard but after a few hours it started peeling apart and coming apart altogether.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jessica LaCaze | October 21, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- It’s okBy Current Customer | August 26, 2020Size StandardFor the price it was ok... I was a little disappointed however. I thought it was going to have more 3 dimensional details, it’s basically a sticker on thin corrugated plastic. The color is off too, it’s more red than pink. I may dissect it and use the front and back on a piece of plywood or something.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're sorry you were disappointed with our Back to the Future Hoverboard prop. This one is really meant to be a lightweight prop for photoshoots and going out on Halloween. If you're still craving a version with the 3D details and hardier surface, you might want to look into the 1:1 Scale Hoverboard.
- CheapBy Patrick Evans | October 6, 2019Not even worth the $10! Don’t waste your time. Not even worthy for a halloween costume. Get the $50 board so much cooler!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- not bad not greatBy bttf2 | January 9, 2016it is cardboard not plastic. i was Marty for halloween i would do this for trick or treating but if you go to a party or some thing i would go with the 50 dollar plastic one. did come unsealed i would wrap it in something because it can crease or start getting messed up on the rimWas this review helpful to you?
Overpriced CardboardBy Greenhat2000 | October 30, 2015Not really plastic. More cardboard with some cheap plastic in the middle. Decided to make one myself, since it would be much more for my money. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
Shipping was terrible, and the cardboard that I did get was bent on the corners and dented in the center. Again, I thoroughly discourage this product.
Finally, it doesn't appear as it does in the picture. The peice of cardboard I was sent was red, not the traditional hot pink.Was this review helpful to you?