Girl's Sly Fox Costume
- Girl's Sly Fox Costume
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Faux fur patch on chest, edging at sleeve & pants cuffs
- Stuffed faux fur tail sewn to back of suit
- Faux fur ears sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
Mischief Middle Name
Is Mischief your little girl's middle name? Is she able to sneak into a room full of adults without anyone realizing she's there? Does she love capering through sunny meadows and wooded glades? Her sneaking skills are handy to have if she's looking to sneak a handful of chocolate bridge mix or escape a looming bath time. Her ability to hop and leap always looks like a good time. There's no doubt that if your little one was a wild animal, she'd make a great fox. Those little critters are the slyest animals in the forest.
It would be quite fun to gallivant in the wilderness as a fox. For one, their little habitats are the coziest homes in the forest. They raise their kits in dens that they've dug themselves. If your little one was sleeping in a den then she'd make it cozy, lining it with cozy leaves, soft quilts, and glowing lights among the tree roots, no cold rocky ground for her! Fox families are often sighted leaping and playing together in fields and forests. When they are hunting or sleeping, these eye-catching beasties are always ready to have fun!
Design & Details
Your little girl will love this exclusively designed costume. She'll look perfectly picturesque with the autumn leaf changes and clear autumn sky. The rust-orange jumpsuit has a soft patch of white faux fur on the chest and rust faux fur at the wrists, ankles, and neckline. The tail is full and fluffy with a white tip at the end. She'll even have a furry ear headband to keep her alert like a fox! Drawn on whiskers and black tip nose will make her foxy look complete. No need to sneak extra candy this Halloween, no one will be able to resist giving this little fox an extra handful of candy!
|2X-Large||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|2X-Large||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|2X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Do not buy the additional Fox Ears and Tail SetBy Nancy | October 5, 2019I bought this custome for my daughter. It shows frequently buy together and it display the "fox ears and tail set" which costs $16. However this item it is not necessary. I decided to add it to the order thinking that probably the custome did not include the accessories. Well, that is not the case, the custome comes with the tail and the ears.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Cute!By MiMi | October 4, 2019Purchased this for my granddaughter and she loves it!! We live in FL and all other fox costumes are the faux fur which is too hot for our weather. This is exactly what is needed for our weather. And, she looks adorable in it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very nice and cute FoxBy Mila Kassapian | September 25, 2019My daughter is very happy with the costume. The size is 4 but I can see it's a little big, however nothing important.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?