Toddler Sly Fox Costume
- Main body: 95% polyester, 5% spandex, orange faux fur: 81% polyester, 19% acrylic, white faux fur: 67% polyester, 26% acrylic, 6% modacrylic, 1% wool stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Faux fur patch on chest, edging at sleeve & pants cuffs
- Stuffed faux fur tail sewn to back of suit
- Faux fur ears sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
- Exclusively made by us!
On the Sly
Sly. Sneaky. Mischievous. We love a good synonym for a good sneak. Is mischief your little ones’ name? Is she able to tip-toe past the sofa, past the snoozing dog, slide across the laminate floors to the cookie jar without anyone noticing she’s there? Does she love sauntering through sunny meadows and wooded glades? Her sneaking skills will surely be handy to have if she’s looking to escape bath time or, dare we say, curfew. There’s no doubt that if your little one was a wild animal, she’d make a great fox. Those little things are the slyest animals in the kingdom. Gallivanting in the wilderness as a fox would be fun, don’t you think? First, their little habitats are the coziest: tiny dens dug for their kits, full of blankets and soft lighting and snacks. Ah, yeah, sounds good.
Design & Details
The easiest way to up one’s sneak game is by slipping into this exclusively designed Toddler Sly Fox Costume. The rusty orange jumpsuit has a soft patch of white faux fur on the chest and rust faux fur accents at the wrists, ankles, and neckline. The tail is full and fluffy with a white tip at the end. To tie it all together, it comes with a furry ear headband. Best yet, it’s one of our Made By Us costumes, so you can sleep well knowing the whole thing was made with care by our in-house designers. You’ll be able to worry less about costume quality and more about where all the cookies are disappearing to!
|18 MO||Sleeve Length||12"||30cm|
|18 MO||Torso||16 1/2"||42cm|
|18 MO||Inseam||10 1/2"||27cm|
|18 MO||Jumpsuit Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|2T||Jumpsuit Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Size 4TReally cute costume! The floating tail is adorable. I ordered a 4T for a smaller 3yo and it fits just right, so the sizes might run a bit small. I’d order again!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but beware of fishing line holding up tailBy Megeara | September 21, 2021Size 2TI bought this costume for my toddler to use both for a daycare Halloween parade as well as trick or treating. The costume fits him well and matches with posted measurements. However, I was not aware from the provided description that the tail is suspended by a fishing line that extends from the end of the tail to the back of the collar. I returned the costume because I didn't think this part would be safe to use with the daycare parade where he would have to be dressed and monitored by 3 providers who are also watching a bunch of other kids. So I'm out the restocking and shipping fees. Make sure that you are okay with a 2-3 foot clear plastic string (i.e. fishing line) attaching to the neck line of the costume and dangling behind your child before purchasing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?