Girls Renaissance Maiden Costume
- 100% polyester velvet & brocade fabrics
- Back zipper
- Styled as velvet overdress w/ brocade inset
- Long, hanging sleeves
- Gold satin ribbon trim & edging
- Crown has elastic band at back
- Exclusively made by us!
THE LEGENDE OF THE MAIDEN FAYRE
There are few things more magical than the idea of whisking back to the past and living out a dream of a medieval fantasy. About the only thing that can compare is bringing your kiddo along for the ride. Just imagine the tale that you both will craft. Picture the young lass: a noble princess whose words can tame the ferocious dragon; a crafty maiden who can turn an outlaw into a hero; or perhaps the faerie queen who is ready to brandish bow and blade, herself!
The joy of the Renaissance is in reinvention, so coming up with the mighty tale of your adorable actor is going to be half the fun of your happy holiday. The other half is going to be acting it all out! Your tyke will need to know all the period performance tricks. The curtsy, the slow and stately shuffle of the pavane dance, the haute of the galliard...
DESIGN & DETAILS
Fortunately, with all the fun of old world acts, you still won't have to worry too much about being in style. Our team of designers practically live at the Renaissance Festival and have this exclusive Maiden Costume that will have your kid feeling like a true to life fairy princess. This maroon dress is full-length and features a velvet overdress with brocade inset, oversized sleeves and golden trim at an empire waist. The golden crown brings this from a lovely look to an exquisite medieval marvel or royal Renaissance wear!
A LOVELY YOUNG NOBLE
When it is time to let the fantasy of the Renaissance become a reality, there's only one way to go for a child of yours. This noble Maiden Costume assures that your tyke will not only be loving the look the whole time but will be making a lasting memory of the time she was crowned 'Your Majesty!'
|Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Small||Empire Waist||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Dress Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Large||Empire Waist||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Dress Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Three StarsBy yomarie | October 16, 2020Size LargeOrdered a large for my 11 year old it way too long. Its beautiful other than that just be ready to pay to get it altered!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for leaving a review on this Renaissance gown! We hope you find a solution that'll make this dress more comfortable and walkable!
- Five StarsBy CHRISTINA | August 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Just as described!By Rachel | September 14, 2022I chose a size based on the provided measurements. They were spot on! The dress is long, as previously stated, but it’s the length that the measurements give so I was prepared for that.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great quality, beautiful costume. thank you!By Yael | February 24, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy hadas cohen | February 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?