Women's Elizabethan Wig
- Standard: Coming Soon
- Adhesive Pearls
- Faux hair wig
- Adhesive pearls stick onto the wig
- Wig hair is curly and styled
- One size fits most
For all their faults, Elizabethan royalty had the hair game figured out. If you wanted an amazing hairstyle in the 18th century, you had two options. First, you could spend most of your day brushing and primping your hair, using positively archaic styling products to mold your hair, crossing your fingers that the bacon grease or whatever's in there does what you want it to do or it's time to start all over. Or, of course, if you're royalty, you could make your servants do it for you, while you eat roast lamb and potatoes with au jus. Tough choice, eh?
We would dive into that roast lamb, ourselves, because the au jus smells divine. But luckily, in the hundreds of years since then, we've advanced in a few ways. We went to the moon, we created tiny computers that we wear on our wrists and keep in our pockets, and we have applications we use to order burritos or roast lamb straight to our living rooms! More to the point, we've created wigs to make your hair preparation a cinch. This Women's Elizabethan Wig will be good for cosplay, Halloween, or your next costume party! The curly and styled faux hair wig uses adhesive pearls that stick onto the wig, and its one size fits most. So please be nice to your legion of servants, because your hair will be fantastic no matter what. It's a royal hairdo that doesn't require a palace staff to achieve!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most||One size fits most|
- Awesome!By Paula | November 9, 2022I was quite impressed with this wig. It is full and easy to put on. The little "pearls" add a nice touch. All in all, well worth the price!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awful.By Christopher Zimmer | October 22, 2022Cheaply made and looks nothing like the photo. To return they charge 18% restock fee plus shipping. Likely going to donate to goodwill. Do not purchase this unless you are able to completely restyle it. Again looks nothing like the photo.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 21, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?