Kid's Woolly Sheep Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Child Sheep Costume
- 100% polyester faux shearling fleece, interlock knit & velour fabric
- Long-sleeved faux shearling shirt fastens w/ hook & loop closure at back of neck
- Pants have elastic waistband, tail sewn to back
- Headpiece has velour-lined stuffed ears on top; fastens w/ hook & loop closure at back
- Black interlock mitts & shoe covers have elastic cuffs; shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
When you stop and think about how often certain critters sneak their way onto the main stage of various different stories, it can quickly build to a pretty significant list. A number of animals out there tend to steal that stage with fair frequency. (We’re looking at you, Internet Cats!) But, the limelight belongs to the quickly forgotten just the same. This entire quest began when we heard the tale of Mary's missing little lamb. It sounded like a pretty terrifying experience for everyone involved. Lambs are, after all, the perfect definition of fluffy and adorable, so we couldn’t have any of them go missing! Revisiting this story made us realize that these little floof babies are a favorite among tales through the ages!
Details & Design
No matter which games you and your little lamb decide to play, this MAde by Us Child Sheep costume is a great place to start the fun. The woolly shirt and pants are made of faux fleece, and will keep them nice and cozy. The stuffed ears on the matching hood are super-cute and will be even cuter if you add a little sheep makeup. They can also wear the black mitts and shoe covers on their little hooves to complete the fuzzy critter look.
We Herd You
People have been asking for a higher quality sheep costume. That's why we make this costume in adult and toddler sizes, as well, so the whole family can play together as a flock! Want a storybook angle? You can seek out the blue dress and hooked cane for a beautiful Bo Peep duo. Or you can even help Mary find her little-lost lamb. And of course, there are plenty of manger scenarios on the horizon as well. When it comes to this high-quality costume, you won't be putting it out to pasture any time soon!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|X-Small||Waist||18" - 25"||46cm - 64cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Small||Waist||19" - 26"||48cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Waist||21" - 28"||53cm - 71cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||Waist||25" - 32"||64cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Waist||27" - 34"||69cm - 86cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costumeBy Crystal | December 3, 2020Size X-LargeI want to personally reach out to halloweencostumes.com to let you know how happy I am with the sheep costume. The quality is fantastic. So soft, warm, and fun. My son loves it. I also want to give you kudos on the fast shipment.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello Crystal!
We are so happy to hear that you and your son loved our exclusive Kids Woolly Sheep Costume! Your little guy looks so adorable in the costume and are LOVING that extra touch with the face paint.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Dirty SheepBy Mr.H | January 11, 2019The costumes are well made, but the color is really a tan color. Aren't sheep white? They look white in the picture. Hrmph!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 12, 2018Great Costume. Soft and comfortable. Using it for a church program.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 10, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit perfectly and cozyBy Malissa | November 18, 2018My daughter wanted this and we were concerned sizes would vary. However it fits great and was the perfect length. She wore it several times including Halloween and is hoping to find a manger scene somewhere in need of a lamb :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Not white, but still cuteBy AMSV | November 18, 2018I was expecting this to be much more white and it was actually much more tan/light brown. The tail is also in a weird place kind of gave the impression that our child was pooping. Other than that, the quality was good. We liked the hooves (mits and shoe covers) and we will probably use it again, after sewing the tail to a more appropriate place. It runs a little large, IMO. This would be very cute for a Christmas pageant play, but not so much for Little Bo Peep. I also liked that it was two pieces, which made it far easier than some onesie options to allow for bathroom breaks and getting dressed in the first place. I would suggest an outfit under the costume - the inside layer is a little scratchy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Highly recommend. Super cute and well made. Great comfy costume for a kid.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lamb LOVEBy Current Customer | August 30, 2016My 6yr old granddaughter is in LOVE with her costume! She had to try it on immediately ?? The quality is fantastic & so much fun! She will be the little lamb to her sister's Bo Peep. We are going to add a pink tutu & bow. We will send a photo soon! Thank you!Was this review helpful to you?
- great costumeBy Anonymous | November 19, 2014Very satisfiedWas this review helpful to you?
- As ExpectedBy Anonymous | November 4, 2014Our daughter looked "cute and awesome" (her words) in this costume. It was of good quality and fit.Was this review helpful to you?