Woolly Sheep Toddler Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Foot Covers
- Toddler Sheep Costume
- 100% polyester faux shearling fleece & interlock knit fabric
- Long-sleeved faux shearling shirt fastens w/ hook & loop closure at back of neck
- Pants have elastic waistband, tail sewn to back
- Headpiece has velour-lined stuffed ears on top; fastens w/ hook & loop tab at back
- Black interlock mitts & shoe covers have elastic cuffs; shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- NOTE: Size 18 months features a booty style foot cover
Cute and Woolly
Uh oh, it looks like Little Bo Peep has lost her adorable sheep! Oh, wait, it's just your little one in our exclusive Toddler Sheep Costume. As cute as they look in this costume, though, can you really blame us for mistaking them for an actual woolly little critter?
When we designed this costume, we were thinking it could be part of a farm animal theme, or paired with a Bo Peep costume for mom to wear. It definitely pairs nicely with those themes, and we were really surprised to find a bunch of other fun themes this costume looks great with! Your kid (or "lamb" as young sheep are known as) will look adorable with other animal-costumed children, because every group of critters needs a little lamb in it. However your little lamb decides to play, this costume is a fun way to get started!
Design and Details
This costume set comes with a shirt, pants, headpiece, mitts, and foot covers. The woolly shirt and pants are made of cozy faux fleece, and the matching hood and stuffed ears are very cute! A little bit of sheep makeup can make this costume even cuter, and the black shoe covers and mitts they can wear on their little paws will complete their woolly lamb style. We make this costume in children and adult sizes, too, so everyone in the family can be a part of the flock!
Costumes and more
We've got all the costumes and accessories you'll need to get your kid and your whole family in on the costume fun. From animal costumes to Little Bo Beep, we've got you covered. With plenty of choices, we're sure your next event is going to be sheep-tastic!
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|18 Months||Shirt Length||12"||30cm|
|18 Months||Waist||16" - 23"||41cm - 58cm|
|18 Months||Pant Length||19"||48cm|
|2T||Waist||17" - 24"||43cm - 61cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|4T||Waist||18" - 25"||46cm - 64cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Melissa Earles | September 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Aww, your little lamb is so sweet! Thanks for leaving a photo and have a happy Halloween!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 6, 2018Really cute! Well made. Glad "hooves" are included.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cutest Sheep Costume!!By Current Customer | December 29, 2017I organise plays annually. And I have looked for this high and low. This is a very cute costume, that all kids would love. Not many kids would like to act as sheep in a play. I had this kid who didn't want to act as a sheep character until she saw this costume. In fact, after seeing this costume, she cried so bad that she only wanted this character. That's exactly how cute this costume is.
- The fur does not stick to other clothes.
- The mittens and shoes are perfect.
- The stitching is strong. So over time, it is unlikely that you have a torn ear, unless the costume is mishandledWas this review helpful to you?
- Looks dirty - not whiteBy Anonymous | December 5, 2014These are not white. They are dark beige and look like dirty sheep. Not at all what we want for our Christmas pageant manger scene. The picture is very misleading!Was this review helpful to you?