Back to the Future Marty McFly Costume
- "Save the Clock Tower" Flyer *Not included in rental
- Holographic Card *Not included in rental
- Back to the Future Marty McFly Costume
- Shirt 97% polyester 3% cotton jacket 67% cotton 33% polyester vest 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- White and black plaid short-sleeved shirt buttons at center front
- Blue jean jacket fastens w/ metal snaps at center front
- Classic red vest has separating zipper in front
- Note: Weird scientist best friend not included
The people of 1955 just don’t understand fashion like the people of 1985. Biff and his goons seem to think Marty McFly’s vest is some kind of life jacket, even though it’s the epitome of cool in 1985. Biff probably doesn't even realize that it’s the only clothing perfectly designed for activities like driving Doc Brown’s DeLorean through the fabric of time, going on a date with your mom from the past, or seeing what your kids are up to 30 years in the future. Then again, it’s hard to expect a guy who can’t even put together the simplest of metaphors to understand fashion from the future. But you've got more style sense than Biff, right?
You know that a jean jacket, plaid shirt and vest (and maybe a time machine designed by your eccentric scientist best friend) are the only things you need to jump start your Back to the Future adventure.
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
|X-Small||Shirt Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Small||Jean Jacket Chest||38"||97cm|
|X-Small||Jean Jacket Length||26"||66cm|
|X-Small||Vest Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Small||Jean Jacket Chest||42"||107cm|
|Small||Jean Jacket Length||26"||66cm|
|Small||Vest Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|Medium||Jean Jacket Chest||46"||117cm|
|Medium||Jean Jacket Length||26"||66cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|Large||Jean Jacket Chest||50"||127cm|
|Large||Jean Jacket Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|Large||Vest Length||27 1/4"||69cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Jean Jacket Chest||54"||137cm|
|X-Large||Jean Jacket Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|2X||Shirt Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|2X||Jean Jacket Chest||58"||147cm|
|2X||Jean Jacket Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- blast from the pastBy Anonymous | November 14, 2013I love this costume. I wore it out a few days before Halloween and it's such a classic costume that I blended right in. I might start wearing the shirt and my suspenders(purchased separately) out.Was this review helpful to you?
- really worth the moneyBy Thomas | November 13, 2014Grab your hoverboard and a pair of nike air mags, add the lenticular hat and enjoy the future!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Shirt it real shortBy Loop | October 4, 2020Height 6'2? | Size X-LargeEverything fits good, but the shirt is so short. Can't even tuck it in like how it's supposed to be worn. If I order size up, it everything will be too wide. Not happy with purchase, especially for price.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the bulk of the Back to the Future costume, though we're sorry to hear that the shirt didn't measure up to your expectations! Please reach out to our customer service department. Even without the DeLorean, there's still time to get you geared up for the season!
- Perfect!By Andres | August 20, 2015The costume looks just like in the pictures and video, the quality is really good!
Highly recommended!Was this review helpful to you?
- QuestionBy Jeremy | April 16, 2015Are the shirt, jacket, and vest all separate items or are they sewn together?Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...These are all separate items. Thanks for your interest!