Noble Renaissance Man Costume
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Tunic body: base 100% polyester, flocking 100% rayon; remainder of costume: 100% polyester interlock knit, velvet, satin, crinkle tricot & faux fur
- Velvet tunic has hook & loop fastener at the back of the neck
- White tricot shirt inset & gathered sleeves w/ elastic at cuffs
- Shoulders & hemline trimmed w/ faux fur, center front w/ brocade ribbon
- Gold-tone chain attached at front of each shoulder
- Satin-lined velvet cape attaches to tunic w/ hook &loop fastener at shoulders
- Black velvet Tudor bonnet hat has purple feather
- Cuffed faux leather boot tops have elastic under shoe
- Exclusively, made by us!
Maybe you're thinking of dressing up like a king or a queen, envisioning heaping piles of coinage and blackbird pies. But that's not what being a ruler is really like! When you're the wealthiest and most powerful person in the realm, you're everybody's first call when something breaks and they need help fixing it. You're not just some fancypants prancing around in their puffy sleeves and twinkling crown: you're like a well-dressed 24/7 plumbing service. And Renaissance plumbing is not something you want to have to fix, no matter what you're wearing!
So we made this fine Noble Renaissance Man Costume for people who crave a life of leisure. Sure, somebody wearing an outfit like this probably doesn't bathe in coffers overflowing with gold florins. But they also don't have people knocking on their door at all hours because a kitty cat or pigheaded goat is stuck in a tree again, and nobody else can afford a ladder. A Noble Renaissance Man like this is free to tend his modest parcel of land or become learned, to play chess or train in swordsmanship. Or all of the above!
And maybe he's not covered in gold and jewels like the chump wearing the crown, but we figured that this guy would still have some pretty stylish clothes. So we made his tunic and bonnet out of velvet. Then we lined his cape with satin, and fastened it with a flashy golden chain. We even threw in some great-looking boot covers and stuck a feather in his cap for good measure. It's a complete look, ready for a costume party or Renaissance Faire!
|X-Small||Cape Length (center back)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Small||Cape Length (center back)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Cape Length (center back)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Cape Length (center back)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length (center back)||38 1/2"||98cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Complete Ren Costume for MenBy Kelly Griffis | November 24, 2013I bought this for our school's Shakespeare day. I will be finding some fun-loving teacher to wear this fabulous costume. I was very pleased with the quality of the costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costumeBy Eric P | April 3, 2022Height 6 ' | Weight 240 | Size LargeGreat costume. I received many compliments. It's a keeper!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Yvilexplorer | March 8, 2022Height 6'2" | Weight 205 lb | Size X-LargeI ordered it for the Holidays (Purim). The quality of fabric is superb. The cape and hat with the purple feather give an extra vibe.
Truly exceeded my expectations.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 21, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By jasonbroccoli | November 26, 2018Great quality, and I love the style.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful CostumeBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Absolutely met my expectations. The costume was a big hit at our Renaissance event.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Charles | November 17, 2018Ideal for a Renaissance Faire, a madrigal dinner, or for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- fits wellBy Current Customer | September 10, 2016the sleeves are a little long but that happens with all shirts I buy, a fast fix with rubber bands,Was this review helpful to you?
- Noble price of the renaissance!By Travis | January 17, 2013This costume was amazing. I was really impressed that it came with everything shown. Pants, boot tops and everything! I enjoyed the details as well- the chain, fur trim and the cape. I wore this to my local renaissance fare this year and got a bunch of compliments from the fare workers.Was this review helpful to you?