Women's Glamour Skeleton Mermaid Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric & mesh, 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless dress has mesh yoke, back zipper
- Tail is backed w/ foam to hold shape
- Iridescent fish-scale print overlaid w/ printed skeleton
- Mesh shawl has elastic finger loops at tips
- Fingerless gloves have elastic in upper edge
Deep Dive Discovery
We always think that under the sea life is full of pastel colors, brightly colored fish, and sun-dappled happiness. But here's the thing, that might be true for shallow sea beds and Caribbean locals but the ocean is a deep place. When we dive deeper, things get darker. There are strange sheer creatures, eerie plants, and ancient wrecks buried in the ocean floor. And just recently, deep sea explorers discovered evidence of humanoid aquatic creatures lurking thousands of leagues under the sea. They were gorgeous, just like the mermaids seen in seaside coves, bathing under waterfalls. But they mermaids had strange black hair and sheer skin that showed off their bones, much like the sheer creatures they share their deep-sea environment with!
If you're looking for a dark twist on a classic mermaid ensemble, this look is sure to blow your perceptions on mermaids over. The black gown has a sheer illusion neckline that's attached to a fish scale pattern with a color scheme that's both sparkly and iridescent. It has a fishy skeleton that's printed on the front and it flares into black fishbone print tail. Slip the long fish print fingerless gloves on and you'll be delighted with your dark and glamorous look!
Riding the Grave Wave
If you've been struggling to decide between a fantasy theme or a scary look this Halloween, this costume is the best of both worlds! Why should creepy Victorian houses get all the fun? Haunt the deep seas in style! Perfect for seaside Halloween celebrations as well as a dark turn for ocean-themed events, this look can be completed with dark makeup, a long wavy wig, and sparkly silver makeup. Dive right in and make this the mermaid of your nightmares. Wave goodbye to the perfect, pretty mermaid trope. It's time to get gorgeous and deep!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Dark and cute!!By BluZWorlD | September 23, 2020Size MediumVery cheap material. I only tried it on and the tail area has already stretched out. Surprisingly it is big on me, I hope when I alter/tailor it nothing bad happen or the company will never stop hearing from me. The sleeves are to short, the design was not well thought out of.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy karen | October 28, 2019Was this review helpful to you?