Kid's Bone Skin Suit
- Bodysuit with Attached gloves
- Hooded Mask
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Skinsuit has enclosed feet & hands, center-back hook & loop fastener strip
- Suit front has white printed skeleton
- Hooded mask covers entire head & face, will obstruct vision
- Skull face printed on front of mask
For a bone-rattling good time…
Is your kid the King of Scary or the Queen of Creepy? Yeah, we know children like that. They sneak up behind us and scare the daylights out of us. They know all the creepiest facts, like how many bones are in the human body and how they’re all connected, and they love to share them with you. It’s enough to rattle your bones, isn’t it?
Well, we think a kid like that deserves a Halloween costume that will make all his or her friends wide-eyed and totally spooked. And here it is: the Kids’ Bone Skin Suit, which is the scariest, creepiest Halloween costume ever. Toe bones, leg bones, rib bones, finger bones – they’re all connected here and they’re all ready to “rattle!”
The bright white, anatomically correct bones are printed on the front of the black skin suit for maximum creep factor. All your child has to do is hide in the dark with his or her back turned, then whip around and totally freak people out with the skeleton that appears. The suit covers right down to the finger tips and toes for a classic bone-only appearance. The cool hood has a mask with a super-spooky skull printed on it.
But tell your kid be careful when he or she is out there scaring up a bunch of Halloween treats from the neighbors – the mask can obstruct vision so it shouldn’t be worn while walking or riding a bicycle on dark Halloween nights.
|Small||Chest||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8-10||8-10|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12-14||12-14|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, but don't use measurements for sizing!By Molly | September 27, 2019This is a cute suit. Form fitting. I ordered the 8-10 size because my son was within the chest measurements and is 45" tall, but that length number is way off - the length of the bodysuit (without the hood) is about 48-49". So this was way too big on him. Luckily Halloweencostumes.com was really good about an exchange due to the inaccurate description. If you're going to order it, go by the size (4-6, 8-10, etc), not the measurements.
I put the hood on and it is pretty difficult to see through; I imagine on a dark halloween night you'd need to be led by hand. We'll either do that, or paint his face. It's still a cute costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- okay for the priceBy Current Customer | November 28, 2016slight hole is the side, not big enough to worry about. didn't know the hands were attached to costume, thought they were gloves. ended up cutting them off and my son wore them as gloves.Was this review helpful to you?