Child Karate Kid Skeleton Suit Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 97% polyester 3 spandex black jumpsuit w/ white hood
- Zipper closure on back
- Printed skeleton details on front
- Officially licensed
Sometimes a teacher is just bad. And when that teacher is a karate sensei, you know things are going to go down hill. For the community, for his students, for the sensei himself. Because when there is a bad sensei, you can be sure he is teaching his students that mercy is for the weak.
That's why teaching children to do the right thing at a young age is such an important thing to do. You have to teach your kid that helping people in need is right. You need to teach him that you don't pick on people that are smaller than you...or pick on people at all. You must show them that you don’t use your strength against people, but rather for them. Doing this will make you a good sensei.
This Halloween let your kid be a good Cobra Kai. Let him dress up in this Child Karate Kid Skeleton Suit, just don’t let him learn from a bad teacher. Be his Mr. Miyagi. He will have fun with the art of karate, and you will know that he isn't going to try beating up some poor kid. Show him how to wax on and off, but don't teach him that mercy is for the week. The Cobra Kai weren't bad kids, they just had a bad sensei. So be the sensei your Cobra Kai son needs. Be Miyagi for your karate kid.
|X-Small||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small (6)||Torso||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Small (6)||Jumpsuit Length||38"||97cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Jumpsuit Length||44"||112cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large (12-14)||Torso||22 1/4"||57cm|
|Large (12-14)||Jumpsuit Length||50"||127cm|
|X-Large (16)||Waist||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large (16)||Torso||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large (16)||Jumpsuit Length||53"||135cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy carl craig | October 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Current Customer | November 8, 2018Really cheap...zipper wasn’t even attached!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if the zipper wasn't attached correctly.
In looking at your order information, it does not seem that you reached out to us about the zipper.
For future reference, please contact our customer service department for any issues you might have.
We are very customer friendly and available to attempt to resolve any questions/concerns.
I will reach out to you privately through your e-mail address on file to see how how I can help to resolve the zipper issue..
- Great costume, but over pricedBy Current Customer | October 5, 2018This costume is true to the karate kid character. It’s good quality, and works as a Skull Trooper for Fortnite.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just like the movie!By HWeenMama | October 6, 2016My son is 8 years old and loves The Karate Kid. When I showed him this costume it was an instant yes! The costume is of high quality, meaning it is not a flimsy suit. The material is pretty thick for a skin suit and the measurements on costume guide were perfect.Was this review helpful to you?